TruTV Cuse announce crew | Syracusefan.com

TruTV Cuse announce crew

Bouie, ouch. I mean I love the guy but he was a horrible announcer. The concept they have is good, but flawed because anybody with any announcing chops is going to be already employed for the game. If they wanted to do it right, they'd get students to do the broadcast for each school.

Legit never heard of Werme. Guessing other better knows had scheduling issues. McNabb is a cool add.

Legit never heard of Werme. Guessing other better knows had scheduling issues. McNabb is a cool add.
yeah, for a bowl game.

sitting the bench for 2 years with 1 shining moment v gtown doesn't cut it for this.

Bouie, ouch. I mean I love the guy but he was a horrible announcer. The concept they have is good, but flawed because anybody with any announcing chops is going to be already employed for the game. If they wanted to do it right, they'd get students to do the broadcast for each school.
Agreed but it could be worse, could be this guy -
upload_2016-3-29_13-36-17.jpeg

Werme has a done a lot of Syracuse games on the ACC Network. The last game he did this year was with Debbie Antonelli in the Boston College game in Chestnut Hill.

Our play by play bench IS WAY BETTER THAN Tom Werme. I am disappointed Turner chose him over Catalon/Blackburn/Stockton OR Marv.

None of our ESPN guys were getting the call from Turner.

Ian Eagle apparently didn't get the spot because he does the radio PBP for Westwood One.

This has amazing potential. Just wish they got some well known people. For example, love Bouie but get Leo Rautins who has experience doing color commentary.

McNabb is barely going to talk. Maybe after a couple of timeouts and have a halftime report with a coach.

We do have other alums in this spot but Turner went with name brand of Donovan McNabb no problem for me.

I wish we had a better PBP/Analyst duo.

McNabb is barely going to talk. Maybe after a couple of timeouts and have a halftime report with a coach.

We do have other alums in this spot but Turner went with name brand of Donovan McNabb no problem for me.

I wish we had a better PBP/Analyst duo.
At least McNabb was technically a walk on on the basketball team for a while. So he does know something about the sport.

Can't worry about any of them when I get to see Raftery on the main channel.

He has done a couple of our games this year, I mean kind of surprised, no offense to him, but could have done a little better.

Don't they mean Bowie?
-7131f30c93a35520.jpg

Look at those facial expressions.

Roosevelt: diplomatic and chagrined.
Lady on the left: ugh.
Gross: my jackass communications friend's umpteenth f-up has me looking like a putz in front of 30,000 people.
Child: ugh.
Young lady on the right (Louis's daughter, who coincidentally went to high school with me and was a nice girl): ugh.

Man, that was an ugly display. Not fair that it could be used to sum up the Gross era, but really did bring this on himself.

Just tie it to the radio broadcast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom