Trying to talk myself into this... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trying to talk myself into this...

Cal knew how to get the right shots against our zone. Unfortunately for them, they only shot 4-21 from 3 (19%). If they had gone 6-21 (29%), which is still pretty miserable, it would have gone to overtime.

We have looked pretty good so far in the tournament and we stack up nicely against these guys, but we need to hit our shots to get the win. It will probably be a squeaker.

I Cal was 6-21 from 3 they wouldnt have been hacking us and we wouldve scored more points vs missing free throws late. They wouldve actually had to play defense instead

Don't ignore the Crean factor. He's liable to do something like putting Oladipo on Cooney or taking Zeller out for extended periods without much reason, and we can take advantage. Temple almost won the game when Oladipo was on the bench while Wyatt got to the rim at will for a good four minute stretch in the middle of the second half.

Syracuse scored 39 against 1st round loser Georgetown

that was a regular season game on the road against a great defensive team. syracuse has beaten seton hall, pitt, gtown, was up 16 in the 2nd half against lville, and won 2 tourny games since that game. indiana scored 58 points on a neutral court against an average defensive team 3 days ago. not exactly a fair comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom