Twitter posts? | Syracusefan.com

Twitter posts?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I do not have an account, but that has not stopped me from seeing and reading the Twitter posts on this forum. However, the last few days they are not available for me. Any ideas why? Thanks.

Happens from time to time. Twitter, browser, and forum script updates aren't always in sinc.

This is getting more and more frustrating as posts are getting flooded with twitter feeds. I even miss Rothstein's BS.

Taking a lot of willpower not to sign up, but since this is the only place I would benefit from it, I will stay resolute.

This is getting more and more frustrating as posts are getting flooded with twitter feeds. I even miss Rothstein's BS.

Taking a lot of willpower not to sign up, but since this is the only place I would benefit from it, I will stay resolute.
I don't have a Twitter account. And as Tom says, it happens from time to time. Currently, I can see all tweets.

I don't have a Twitter account. And as Tom says, it happens from time to time. Currently, I can see all tweets.
I am happy for you. Wish I could say the same. Canada gets blocked on a lot of stuff, especially some ESPN videos, so maybe Twitter was added to the list.

I am happy for you. Wish I could say the same. Canada gets blocked on a lot of stuff, especially some ESPN videos, so maybe Twitter was added to the list.
You shouldn't need a twitter account to see twitter posts on here...or even just read them on twitter. But twitter is free so you can start an account and never tweet.
Sometimes when I have an issue seeing tweets on here I sign out and log off my internet and then log back on. Sometimes that fixes the issue.

Sometimes when I have an issue seeing tweets on here I sign out and log off my internet and then log back on. Sometimes that fixes the issue.
Just tried that, didn't help. Thanks anyway.

I hate all this tech stuff (senile age here). I hate new phones and I hate new computers. Too much BS trying to get them to where you were previously, especially when you don't use either very much.

Anyway, I thought I would check to see if I can see the tweets on my phone as I haven't come in here with the phone in months. Glory be, there they are. So I go back to the computer and still no change. However, it came to light that McAfee has been blocking all the tweet feeds. Guess I'm good to go.

SCOTTIE - BEAM ME BACK TO THE SIXTIES when the only tech stuff was learning the "three on the tree" on my Dad's new 64 Chevy Biscayne so I could get my license :confused:

Thanks for your input guys.

I hate all this tech stuff (senile age here). I hate new phones and I hate new computers. Too much BS trying to get them to where you were previously, especially when you don't use either very much.

Anyway, I thought I would check to see if I can see the tweets on my phone as I haven't come in here with the phone in months. Glory be, there they are. So I go back to the computer and still no change. However, it came to light that McAfee has been blocking all the tweet feeds. Guess I'm good to go.

SCOTTIE - BEAM ME BACK TO THE SIXTIES when the only tech stuff was learning the "three on the tree" on my Dad's new 64 Chevy Biscayne so I could get my license :confused:

Thanks for your input guys.
You and my husband. ;)
Glad you got if figured out.

I tried signing out and logging back in, but still get "xxxx has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired."
I'm able to see twitter messages in other browsers, but not Firefox.
And no, I don't have a twitter account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom