Tyler Ennis scores 17 points 5 assists in NBA D-League game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis scores 17 points 5 assists in NBA D-League game

On a positive note, "Former Syracuse guard Tyler Ennis was back in the NBA Development League on Friday night with the Bakersfield Jam. Ennis scored 17 points and had five assists in Bakersfield's 109-97 win over the Idaho Stampede on Friday. The Suns sent Ennis down for his third stint in Bakersfield after he had played once in his last 11 games since being recalled to Phoenix on Dec. 31. For the season, Ennis has played in seven games with the Suns averaging 3.1 points and 7.9 minutes. He's struggled to find playing time behind starters Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe and backup Isaiah Thomas. Ennis left the Orange after a stellar freshman season and was the No. 18 pick in the first round by Phoenix."

I still think Ennis was not ready to play at the next level.

On a related note, Jerami Grant lead the Sixers in scoring tonight. Who would've thought he would score more points in the NBA than Tyler this season...

I'm in Philly.

I am surprised that Jerami is playing.

But I keep reminding myself - this is a team that is tanking about as much as any team in the history of the Association.

It is a really bad team.