Tyler Marona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Marona

If you looked at AB's stats as a QB at Milford you would have written the same thing. Who knows what the playing time situation is like at some of these places.
and look how that turned out... (i kid i kid)

Kid's dad was a scholarship athlete at Colorado and grew up on Pac 12 (10) football. I'd imagine that they'd be in the lead over SU. We should know soon enough I guess.

He tweeted that he never thought he would have a choice between Pac 12 and ACC. I see where he is taking the official to Colorado but don't see an offer...yet.

no offer yet, but looks like Miami is now interested.

I think Miami could sway him away from CO if they offer.

LaCanada is close to where my son lives in Glendale so its definitely California.:cool:

I'm a former resident of Glendale, myself. Just off of Colorado Blvd. Not far from the 2 and 134.

Sorry legacy, I'm too stupid to know what this means... Is this good or bad for us?

You're not stupid...I'm just becoming twitter obsessed...;)
Just saying that in his tweets he and Wayne Morgan, LightsoutMorgan, seem to have a friend in common,another football player namerd Conrad Ukropina.

Ive been on twitter land lot more lately and i still have trouble reading that stuff. just the new school way of communicating. There's positives and negatives of it.

Ive been on twitter land lot more lately and i still have trouble reading that stuff. just the new school way of communicating. There's positives and negatives of it.
ralph.jpg

same here, i go on it basically for information, but you definitely have to sift through the trash. the ones that really annoy me are the men begging these kids for a retweet.

I agree. I almost feel like you have to have a degree in tweet..

1. Raul Martinez@RaulMar7212h
  2. @SpecialAgentTM how is it
Tyler Marona@SpecialAgentTM3h
@RaulMar72 so far... Dope

Which means so far he thinks his visit is "cool".
So is he enjoying himself or talking about typical April weather in CNY?.;)

Gettingthis kid is critical in SS 'first year of full recruiting. Early is better than later.:p

Since he's a JUCO kid, does that mean he is eligible to play immediately?

Not that it really matters, but do any of the sites update the team recruiting rankings for the late adds? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom