Tyler Roberson, 3 point shot?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson, 3 point shot??

I think this is the year that Roberson finally adjusts to the larger court dimensions.

I made this video to give a different perspective of Roberson.
I thnk starting his dribble from the three point line could drastically open up Roberson to be the leader he can become. And taking 1-2 threes a game and knocking a few down is a part of that.

Last edited:
I made this video to give a different perspective of Roberson.
I thnk starting his dribble from the three point line could drastically open up Roberson to be the leader he can become. And taking 1-2 threes a game and knocking a few down is a part of that.
Really nice. That second score, the dribble drive from the left side, was against Karl Towns for the chip! Malachi led the way in scoring, but Tyler owning Towns was the difference.

They are always giving Tyler that 10-12 footers. His form looks good but he always seems hesitant to pull the trigger and that hurts him. I don't care if he ever attempts a three. If he could hit what is basically a free throw and add that to his rebounding, he'll be a big asset to the team.

Heres a nice quote from tylers high school coach.

"He's the most talented big kid I've ever seen," Roselle Catholic coach Dave Boff said. "Late in a game we can give a 6-8 kid the ball 35 feet from the basket and tell him to go by whoever is guarding him and make plays at the rim. It's a testament to how hard Tyler's worked in the off-season for a long, long time."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom