Tyler Roberson, Chinonso Obokoh still waiting for NCAA Clearinghouse to rule for Canada trip | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson, Chinonso Obokoh still waiting for NCAA Clearinghouse to rule for Canada trip

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/08/tyler_roberson_chinonso_obokoh.html

SU coach Jim Boeheim said today that Tyler Roberson, an acclaimed 6-foot-9 forward out of Union, N.J. and Roselle Catholic High School, and Chinonso Obokoh, a 6-foot-10 center out of Rochester's Bishop Kearney High School, have yet to be released by the NCAA Clearinghouse.

"I don't know if they'll be cleared in time to go on this trip," Boeheim said.

The SU coach said he and his staff are unclear whether the players can practice without Clearinghouse consent, so Boeheim likely will hold them out until he learns otherwise.

This sucks. I'm puzzled why the staff wouldn't know if the players can practice, but I understand why they are erring on the side of caution.

Horse as always from our pals at the NCAA.
Kenturkey clowns would have been driven via limo to school by this dirtbag.
Not even exaggerating.
Kravitz-NCAA-should-be-flagged-for-piling-on-3P1TRHA4-x-large.jpg

Transcript issue? Didn't he transfer into Bishop Kearney?
Plus he just came to the states from Africa about 3-4 years ago. I guess the NCAA is researching his background before coming here, which makes me think that Tyler will probably get cleared before him. Was actually looking forward to see how Chino performs in Canada. Hopefully he gets cleared for the trip, but as OZ mentioned it'll probably happen when the team is flying home smh.

Not even exaggerating.

Actually not true right now. UK having issues getting the Harrison Twins and James Young eligible. Work with a lot of UK fans, and they are legitimately worried.

Not even exaggerating.
The Harrison Twins and James Young haven't been cleared yet either, but I'm sure negotiations with UK boosters are currently going on to take care of that problem as we speak lol.
piles-of-cash.jpg

Actually not true right now. UK having issues getting the Harrison Twins and James Young eligible. Work with a lot of UK fans, and they are legitimately worried.
That actually made me happy in the pants! Lousy Kentucky, I hope they get spanked rotten by the likes of Vandy, South Carolina, Auburn and whoever they happen to meet in the NIT.

Who knows? Maybe they'll get revenge on Robert Morris this year.
zing. zing, zing zing!

This is a different approach for the NCAA. Don't they usually wait until Selection Sunday to take up eligibility issues with Syracuse?
they got confused trying to convert the dates to the metric system

“@Eli_NBAOKC: Watching @KryieIrving and CJ Miles play a Pro AM game in NJ against Syracuse Forward Tyler Roberson(@Troberson21) #NBA”

“@NJ_RoadRunners: Tyler has 12 first quarter points against Kyrie's team.”

“@NJ_RoadRunners: Tyler Roberson scored 51 points tonight in the finals of the East Orange Pro AM. He faced off against CJ Miles, and Kyrie Irving.”

Perfect. The NCAA nuked half of Billy E's career for playing against plumbers at the Y, what will they do to Roberson for this one???

Relax hes fine. This kind of thing happens all the time. CJ played against Nba player will barton last offseason.
These kids go to lebron james and kevin durant camps all the time.
King of Kings brings in professional players every offseason.