Tyler Roberson, Chinonso Obokoh still waiting for NCAA Clearinghouse to rule for Canada trip | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson, Chinonso Obokoh still waiting for NCAA Clearinghouse to rule for Canada trip

I like McCullough but I need to see quite a bit more fire and assertiveness from him to think he's going to be a stud. I don't want to see him be a big who only shoots jumpers and floats around.
You're not going to see post ups and inside play in an all star game outdoors and I think he was the only non-guard to even score in double figures. His back to the basket game needs work but watching him several times in real games, he scores most of his points inside and doesn't float around the perimeter. He has range to knock down threes and jumpers so he'll occasional shoot from there, but don't let that game cloud your judgment on his abilities because he didn't really get to showcase them to the max in that setting. I don't think he'll light the world on fire as soon as he hits campus, but once he gets adjusted and has some games under his belt then we'll see the player that everybody is excited about.