tyus jones or tyler ennis | Syracusefan.com

tyus jones or tyler ennis

Is this a trick question? Does Jones have an incurable illness in your scenario?

they had very similar stats. jones played on a stacked duke team with 2 top 10 (5?) picks and a bunch of burger boys. tyler uhhh didnt.

Last edited:
One season in college Jones because he's a better finisher. Long term I think Ennis will have a better NBA career as a pg.

Jones has a better jump shot, which matters a lot, otherwise very close IMO

Jones all day

Outside shooting gives the clear advantage to Tyus Jones

That makes him the clearly better player?
If you can't see it... well, one team fizzled into nothing and the other team brought home the trophy - thanks in large part to their F pg

one guy led his team to a second round loss against Dayton. one guy led his team to a NC. pretty easy.

Jones had a PER of 20.4 this season. Ennis had a PER of 21.3 last year. So they're virtually identical statistically.
yeah, except that one guy was on a team that was good, and the other guy was on a team that was mediocre.

eddiemunsters__120523220725.png
VS
images

If Ennis were to score 23 points in the NC game, I would be all for Ennis.. Duke was a better team, but Jones was pretty phenomenal. Big FTs and big plays all the time.

If you can't see it... well, one team fizzled into nothing and the other team brought home the trophy - thanks in large part to their F pg

Tyus is great but I think people have a hard time realizing that we really werent good in 13-14

yeah, except that one guy was on a team that was good, and the other guy was on a team that was mediocre.

Couldnt one make argument that its more difficult to have a higher per on a worse team; therefore, the player on the mediocre team is better overall?

interesting comparison, no disrespect to Tyler but I would go with Jones. Bigger kid, better jump shot, and dribble drive is more of a weapon. I like Tyler's hands on defense and overall moxie. Tyler the better ball handler. Both terrific freshman.

interesting comparison, no disrespect to Tyler but I would go with Jones. Bigger kid, better jump shot, and dribble drive is more of a weapon. I like Tyler's hands on defense and overall moxie. Tyler the better ball handler. Both terrific freshman.

Tyler is listed as taller than tyus by 1-2 inches on most sites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom