Tyus officially graduates | Syracusefan.com

Tyus officially graduates

Impressive young man.

OT -- does anyone know if he made the timberwolves, or did he get cut?

Impressive young man.

OT -- does anyone know if he made the timberwolves, or did he get cut?

He got one of those exhibit 10 contracts.

Tyus had a very challenging degree too - which makes him achieving it in just over 3 years, while also playing D1 hoops at the highest level, so incredibly impressive.

A tremendous representative of Syracuse University in the classroom, as well as on and off the court

Congratulations Tyus!!

Show us your #BattleFace! :cool:

But wait. I have been repeatedly informed on this board that SU basketball players can only get their degree if they stay in college and play for SU, and certainly not if they are playing pro basketball.

Nice. Excellent place to pick up that argument. How about ‘nice job tyus!’ That probably would have been fine here.

Whatever happens at the next level or what people feel about our last few seasons, we should all be incredibly thankful for a kid like tyus. Hard worker on the court, hard worker off the court, seems to be a good kid.

I want titles and superstars like everybody else but, at the end of the day, a kid like tyus (at least from what we know of him) is awesome. At the end of the day, how great you are at something like basketball is only a part (and an extremely small part for those of us who had no chance at playing somewhere like Syracuse) of you are — and the other stuff is pretty important.

I’m rambling but great basketball player, great student and at least seems to be a great kid. Phenomenal. Congrats Tyus.

We’re going to miss to really miss Battle.

great kids, congrats to him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom