UCF/SF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UCF/SF

Wife goes to USF right now. Hate to see Flowers take the L after the game he just played. Kid lost his mom, dad and brother by 19 and had no family to walk out with on Senior Night so it was just Charlie waiting to give him a hug.

so glad McNeil's teammates walked with him on his senior day.

I don't see why Scott Frost would go to Nebraska. He's doing this with decent Florida talent. If he can sustain this success another season, he's going to get the better recruits in the Sunshine State to consider UCF especially as Florida and Florida State trend downward.
'
Went to Nebraska,Big Ten,money,much bigger stage.

And it's a terrible job. Doesn't have the prestige it used to have. Nebraska isn't rich with talent. Have to re-establish California and the Midwest all the while competing in a conference they don't fit in. The expectations are high when they haven't mattered since Eric Crouch played.

Nebraska and Frost are destined. It prob takes one call from Tom Osbourne. U can win there w right hire.

Sounds similar to school in northeast.

I don't see why Scott Frost would go to Nebraska. He's doing this with decent Florida talent. If he can sustain this success another season, he's going to get the better recruits in the Sunshine State to consider UCF especially as Florida and Florida State trend downward.

Because he will dominate the BIG10 getting all the home grown interior kids and will now kill it with his Florida connection(s) in the other areas...Big10 champs within 4 years......Nebraska football is back...

and that 60 second time period where 22 points was scored was amazing...great finish to that game...great job by Charlie Strong at USF, will he head to Louisville when Bobby "your chick on my motorcycle" Petrino leaves.....who takes the helm at UCF now?

Because I'm not following with any interest, how Scott frost do it without his recruits? (Said with a touch of sarcasm).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom