UConn Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FcPZX93XgAQ54fW

If we don't rout them by atleast 30 I will be disappointed. I watched the Louisville game last night against UCF, and while they won, they still looked pretty bad. We need to bury UCONN by 30+, and, come out healthy for Purdue next week.
Good teams blow out bad teams, Syracuse did that despite penalties derailing multiple drives

Good teams blow out bad teams, Syracuse did that despite penalties derailing multiple drives

Mind you while poorly coached I don't think the cards are a "bad" team. UCF has weapons that won't be slowed in the American much and as noted doesn't lose at home very often.

I think we have a good football team and that is going to become more evident each and every week. The speed and fundamentals from Whites 3-3-5 should feast today.

Well, first off… **ck UConn.

Secondly, I think we see verification of what we think we have tonight. We will control the LOS and dominate in the run game. Penalties should be cleaned up a bit. I also think we’ll see some deep shots today that connect, we’re gonna let the WR’s stretch their legs a bit.

Defensively, great game to break in Thompson’s replacement. We’ll get a lot of run fits to practice with. A couple turnovers are probably on the docket with their true Fr QB.

I think UConn keeps it interesting and fights into the 2nd, maybe until half. Starters play the 3rd giving way to some youth in the 4th for some more experience.

I feel strongly that tonight will be a good night. Our boys are focused with strong leadership. This is a business trip.

Is it too early to ask how I watch this if I don’t have CBSSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom