UConn Tailgate Saturday, September 24th | Syracusefan.com

UConn Tailgate Saturday, September 24th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I need a raise of hands...who is interested?

UPDATE May 13, 2016: I will b0ught 121 tickets, the group rate will be $30 per ticket. We should be around the 10 yard line on the Tower side. Included in your $30 is mailing, food and some beer. I will expect folks to supplement.

The tailgate will be across the street in the Aero Club cash parking lot. The Aero Club lot has an Air conditioned bathroom (with flush toilets). Plenty of grassy fields to play Frisbee with your favorite Husky fan.

Let me know how many tickets you think you would need. Don't worry you can change your mind...just need a starting number to work with.

TexanMark + sutomcat?? 2
Cuckster 4
cuseguy 2 will provide tailgate equipment
rrlbees 3 CANCELLED
OzCuse 3 Firm 2 more Maybe (will know by mid June)
JSOrange97 2-5
HtownOrange 1-2 CANCELLED
downstate 3
S_U_Fan Kieran 4 changed to 3 tickets on May 31
Orange_in_VA 2
OrangeMon Maybe?? (3-6) CANCELLED
CuseCrew08 3 (a few uncommitted like to join late if Cuse is winning)
JoshT 2
Consigliere 2 will provide tailgate equipment
OrangeSox44 6
Orange79 2 (Doubtful)
MendonEd 2
HungryChuck 2
JGrenier 2
SMiller CC 2
WesternMA/NCT Club 26 (including 2 kids)
Central CT club 36 (including 3 kids)
SU Alumni Club Extras 5
storange 2
MShevalier 7
ACuse 4
Cusefan11 2 adult, 1 child

Menu: Hofmann's, some crummy hot dogs from CT, subs/grinders, etc...

Last edited:
2-5

Sorry for the wide range, but hard to predict this far out...

Everyone...wide ranges are fine for now...I always average those back...this just helps me figure out my initial buy amount.

I usually tell the schools something like...I'll take 100 now but keep 50 more reserved if I need them.

S_U_Fan (me) will be getting 3-8 tickets (sorry for the wide range).

Might need another 2-3 for wife and friends.

What hotel do you recommend that other fans are staying at? Preferably with a bar.

I need a raise of hands...who is interested?

I expect to grab 100-150 tickets, I believe the group rate will be $25-30 per ticket. We should be around the 10 yard line on the Tower side.

The tailgate will be across the street in the Aero Club cash parking lot. The Aero Club lot has an Air conditioned bathroom (with flush toilets). Plenty of grassy fields to play Frisbee with your favorite Husky fan. I will charge a $ 5-10 premium per ticket to cover tailgate and mailing.

Let me know how many tickets you think you would need. Don't worry you can change your mind...just need a starting number to work with.

TexanMark and Cuseregular 2

Cuseregular will whine he wants to go to his camp...but the Orange will be 3-0 and he'll want to go. ;)

2 for me at this point.

Might need another 2-3 for wife and friends.

What hotel do you recommend that other fans are staying at? Preferably with a bar.
I'm staying close...two hotels on Roberts St...walk to bar/restaurants

I'm staying close...two hotels on Roberts St...walk to bar/restaurants

Booked at Hilton Garden Inn - Glastonbury. 5 miles from Stadium. Small, service bar but in a very nice area with several bars and restaurants nearby.

My sister in law and husband live in B0ston. Planning on needing four tickets. Thanks Mark.

Thanks!
I'm staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites 333 Roberts St. $109 a night Military.

If my wife decides to come...it might change to a better location since she isn't a FB fan.