UConn - What a Surprise | Syracusefan.com

UConn - What a Surprise

Col. Bleep

All American
Their defense is awful!
See for yourself if you get SNY...their OT win over Columbia is on.
Columbia is not bad...but c'mon.
Stop waving and make an effort.

I'm not sure how they'll look to be honest? The program and their whole situation is just such a mess right now being in the AAC. I think Ollie has lost the team and most of the guys are probably playing for themselves. Still it's a SU Uconn so I expect them to come out with a lot of energy and ball for 5 to 6 minutes. Our job is to show them that they have no chance and that 5 to 6 minutes.

Last edited:
I expect us to throttle them on Tuesday. None of that dysfunctional crap we witnessed a year ago.

UConn basketball is turning into
UNLV 1990s or DePaul 1980s.
That fanbase is turning on their alumni HC.
They play in a mid major league and have to play a crazy hard nonconference schedule to have NCAA quality wins.

We have struggled but we can see the upswing with recruits and conference affiliation. UConn athletics are being turned into mid majors.

Going to the Columbia - UAlbany game tomorrow. Haven't seen Columbia play yet this year, looking forward to laughing at UCONN's expense once I have.

UConn can be awful but they will play like Tigers against us. Rivalry game. It's their big game.

I’m going to guess Gilbert doesn’t play against us. He’s damaged goods at this point with his shoulder. If that’s the case we should dominate. There’s no reason why we can’t own the paint with our size. Guard Vital on the perimeter and keep Adams outside and we should win by 10 plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom