Uconn/Yale | Syracusefan.com

Uconn/Yale

UConn may end up having to win the AAC conference tournament in Hartford. If they don't win @ Florida or @ Stanford. As their conference schedule is fugly.

UConn may end up having to win the AAC conference tournament in Hartford. If they don't win @ Florida or @ Stanford. As their conference schedule is fugly.
THeir conference schedule was good, they just didn't win any of them. They still have Duke in a few weeks, but its starting to look like they have no shot in that one

Watched a good deal of the UConn game, and Yale didn't even play well.

They were 2-20 from 3 until the winning 3.

We make fun of Uconn and academics, Fab Melo gets suspended then James Southerland the next season.

We make fun of Kentucky for cheating. SU is now under investigation, who knows what that sentence is.

We make fun of Uconn being in a crap league, losing to the likes of Houston, SMU, and some other crappy team I can't remember early while we're riding high at 25-0. We dump out early, Uconn wins the tournament against a team we ragged on all year about 40-0.

Yale beats Uconn, we gloat, we're happy, yet our team isn't exactly great and now were playing an in state opponent. Yale may be Conn.'s team this year, let's hope St John's isn't NYs team after tomorrow.

I know they're rivals and all, but I personally don't see any use or satisfaction at seeing somebody else's misfortune.

two3zone said:
We make fun of Uconn and academics, Fab Melo gets suspended then James Southerland the next season.

We make fun of Kentucky for cheating. SU is now under investigation, who knows what that sentence is.

We make fun of Uconn being in a crap league, losing to the likes of Houston, SMU, and some other crappy team I can't remember early while we're riding high at 25-0. We dump out early, Uconn wins the tournament against a team we ragged on all year about 40-0.

Yale beats Uconn, we gloat, we're happy, yet our team isn't exactly great and now were playing an in state opponent. Yale may be Conn.'s team this year, let's hope St John's isn't NYs team after tomorrow.

I know they're rivals and all, but I personally don't see any use or satisfaction at seeing somebody else's misfortune.

If you can't make fun of your rivals who can you make fun of?

Uconn?

Never heard of her.

But in all seriousness, that's crazy.

no interview for the joke of a coach Kevin Ollie at center court at the end of the game? ryan bouthwight missed the free throw as well.

Post this on the uconn board, "It was a fluke last year, hello to being a nobody, joke of a program"

Last edited:
love when the dofus ollie brings his whole team out for an interview at center court

Don't be such a Debbie Downer.

no interview for the joke of a coach Kevin Ollie at center court at the end of the game? ryan bouthwight missed the free throw as well.

"post this on the uconn board, it was a fluke last year, hello to being a nobody, joke of a program"

That would make you look silly for two reasons: it isn't true, and you didn't use the quotation marks correctly.

You're right.
As much as I like seeing this result, we should not take satisfaction in another team's misfortune...even a team as unlikable as UConn.

Unless the other team is G-TOWN...
I LOOOOOAAAATHE G-TOWN.
The best thing that can be said about them is that they're despicable.
And ACC or no ACC...the next best thing to an SU win remains a G-town loss.
(I don't know what came over me...it had to come out)

GO ORANGE!

That powerhouse California golden bears team that beat us by 14 points, just squeaked by a 2-4 Montana team by 2 points 78-76 on Wednesday. (at home)

If we played St. John's today and UConn played Yale tomorrow and we lost to St.John's, they'd give us too. It's just part of it man, it's sports. You have to have fun with it.

Just pointing it out no gloating at all, if Maryland lost on a buzzer 3 to Loyola id post the same thing.

You need to talk to your therapist. (S)He will remind you that a little schadenfreude is good for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom