UConn... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

UConn...

Very encouraging day for UConn fans.

Maybe they can move up from the 6 vs 11 AAC Tourney first round game, to the 7-10 game... or possibly even the 8-9 game.

df7eja.jpg

Isn't that the tourney for low and mid-major schools? Ohh my bad...makes sense now.

Its for the low majors with losing records, Uconn/Ut Arlington will be loads of fun.

"UConn looks like they are playing Chaminade"-Bill Walton

Lolololol

"UConn looks like they are playing Chaminade"-Bill Walton

Lolololol

Did anyone catch Walton during the Baylor game making repeated references to his "really big pole" and people "touching his really big pole," as they were showing him and other people fishing? What the heck is wrong with him? People chalk it up to Walton being Walton. If other commentators made suggestive references like that, it'd be a story.

Acid is very bad on the brain, folks.

Oh, and UConn really sucks.

Jalen Adams is very good. Kaleb Joseph's former teammate. They were quite the duo in high school. Amazing the different trajectories for those two. They played so well together in high school. Hope Kaleb does well next year.

UConn has finally reached the mid-major status we all predicted and foresaw once the Big East dissolved and they were left odd school out of conference realignment.

Couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving fan base. Karma is a bitch, Husky fans. When you show no humility during your successes don't be surprised when those you treated poorly on your way up take satisfaction in watching your decline.

On the bright side I haven't heard about any past or present UConn players ending up in jail in the past month.
They can have my laptop. Almost brand new HP and works like crap. BTW, I don't feel bad for Yukon one iota but I'm just glad we are deep and injury free. We've been through injuries before and it really plays havoc with the program. Don't wish it on anyone, but if it is gonna be anyone, let it be them.

Hey all- quick note (sorry to hijack the thread!). I'm getting tickets for the UCONN game next month, but not sure what side of the arena people are sitting on. Want to get tickets at least near cuse fans at least. Where's everyone sitting at?

UConn has finally reached the mid-major status we all predicted and foresaw once the Big East dissolved and they were left odd school out of conference realignment.

Couldn't happen to a nicer and more deserving fan base. Karma is a bitch, Husky fans. When you show no humility during your successes don't be surprised when those you treated poorly on your way up take satisfaction in watching your decline.

A team in decline, mid-major, whatever... They do have a whole bunch of rings to our one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom