Ugh...TCU media reporting wvu to pinstripe | Syracusefan.com

Ugh...TCU media reporting wvu to pinstripe

We got ******.

Not surprised at all, the next break SU gets from the bowl or NCAA tourney committees will be the first. As soon as someone mentioned the backyard brawl was possible if Pitt won you knew we were .

Not surprised at all, the next break SU gets from the bowl or NCAA tourney committees will be the first. As soon as someone mentioned the backyard brawl was possible if Pitt won you knew we were ******.
2003 Albany regional final notwithstanding

Not surprised. Vring on the Rebels

But we beat pitt and have a better record and are ranked higher.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not surprised at all, the next break SU gets from the bowl or NCAA tourney committees will be the first. As soon as someone mentioned the backyard brawl was possible if Pitt won you knew we were ******.

Knew I should have rooted for Rutgers against Pitt.

But we beat pitt and have a better record and are ranked higher.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Not surprised because if we were going to the Pinstripe it would have been announced at 9am this morning.

Anychance Pinstripe saves us and puts us against WVU ... its not like we don't have any history.

Of course no one mentions UT played its regional closer to home than did SU.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
UT was a #1 seed weren't they? Or at worst a #2. We were a #3. Having said that, we were due a break. Still are.

Should have routed for USF or UCant but of course both lost.

Never thought USF would beat Pitt. And I'm not sure Cincy losing would have changed things much.

Rutgers screwed us.

Ain't official til it hits twitter! :D

How much say does the sponsor have? New Era is based in Buffalo.

big 12 bowl announcements should start soon then since it means oklahoma isnt in bcs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom