UL Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UL Thoughts

In the highly unlikely scenario that the game gets out of hand, rex gets in, and somehow we find ourselves back in the game...can we please agree to spend all of next week questioning why rex hasn't played more? I want a minimum of 30 threads on the same topic by noon Sunday. blizz out.

It's a must win b/c of Buffalo winning last night. We can't get to a bowl with 5 wins.

In a year where we could beat BC/Pitt our 2 long time rivals. beat Clemson, and almost take out FSU/LSU/NCst/Miami on the road and not sniff a bowl thats a crazy thing to think.

In a year where we could beat BC/Pitt our 2 long time rivals. beat Clemson, and almost take out FSU/LSU/NCst/Miami on the road and not sniff a bowl thats a crazy thing to think.

Going into the year, I tell you we'll outgain both Clemson and FSU by 100 yards each, and we won't make a bowl game. Who's buying?

Agree. I'd at least get Rex out there if things start heading south early. Playing the officer for the whole game and losing by 3-4 TDs has no upside at all.

Rex will be 3rd string next year, and we may need him.
I would start Rex, period. Mahoney is like 1-8 when he starts, saying he gives us the best chance to win IMO is like throwing in the towel.

Granted our defense hasn't helped him out in any game he has played yet, so there is that. Seems whenever he plays our defense has a monumental bed-S**tting episode.

The D last week all looked like hey were in MUD. everyone looked slow.. maybe they all have MONO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom