UNC Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

First time ever that bilas has been awful. Talking about everything except the game. Very vitale-like. Starting to read his own press clippings. Talk about the game Jay. That's how you became popular.

Hey ESPN,

I don't want to see Roy Williams god awful face unless tears are running down it.
ESPN I really don't want to see a small court view while you show and extended shot of Roy just standing there!

I will not tweet about John, because I don't want him to respond offering to 1v1 me. I couldn't embarrass him like that.

Since we are playing UNC I might as well make a UNC reference -- I am not sure if Stillman White is much worse than our point guards.

Pearl, Sherm, Autry, Sims, Hart, Griffin, McNamara, Edelin, Flynn, Triche, Scoop, MCW, Ennis...we almost always had a PG who could play. What is going on?

*Gbinije was a fantastic player and did an admirable job, but he was a pure SG/SF.

We also had Michael Edwards...that's what's happening.

With all due respect, consider that he's trying for win #800, a historic amount, and we're on MLK day and have lost seven games already.

Not really surprising or offensive why we're not getting as much FaceTime as UNC tonight.
No offense taken.

I just hate losing and would rather be knee capped and gagged by a bolt of lightning than be William's 800th win.

Gillon is not playing defense 100% of the time now. playing shallow with hands down and rotating like an octogenarian.

Plus does he close his eyes on layups?

He is getting destroyed tonight...he got destroyed against BC...he got destroyed against VT...He was mediocre vs GTown and UCONN! Gillon is not good. At all...

Let Howard play.

Howard has been bad against literally every team that wasn't a cream puff though. He's worse. There is no answer on the roster...unless we go Battle, in which case we don't have a 2 guard.

Gillon's hurting my marble sack

If he's going for 800, the place should be packed. Looked like a ton of open seats upstairs.

We also had Michael Edwards...that's what's happening.

Oh, I didn't forget him.

1 year of Edwards, 1 year of Thues, and 1 year of Wright was as bad as it got in like a 30 year stretch. Now we're in our 3rd straight year of no decent PG on the roster.

Andrew white needs to challenge that shot and make him earn two at the stripe. Weak ass sauce.
He'a got 4 fouls I believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom