UNC Game Thread | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Hate to say that CUSE needs to cut ties with Brian Ward after this season.

You shouldn't hate saying that.

Babers obviously needs to change things and Ward is squarely on the hot seat. The play calling has been atrocious.

Both coordinators have been abysmal today. The play calling when we were up 13 with the ball was criminal. This staff is in over its head as bad as that is to say. Make all the excuses u want Lynch and Ward have once again come up small.

I didn’t mind the defense today. I think it’s two in a row on the offense. And of course we give them a special teams TD for good measure.

UNC is trying to keep us in this game more than we are.

Fine? Their talent factors into it. They are very similar statistically to us minus the turnovers. Should have won VS VTech if not for that fumble. We are a constant leaky dam on D. Especially run D. We don’t have the horses to handle them one-on-one in space. We whiff or get carried. That’s talent. Dungey has had to fit throws into tight spots since their coverage is pretty good and our guys can get some (Riley dropped a good one) but not a lot of separation. Dungey is not accurate. Never was. Carter, Ratliff-Williams, Williams, and Newsome really jump out on the screen and are physical obviously. We just can’t handle those guys, clearly. Not a surpise to me.
I really don't want to hear they any team should have won but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom