UNC Game Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Look this is the first two year repeating itself all over again. Absolutely embarrassing, it's not absurd to wonder if Babers is the guy after what looks like another 4-8 season. Tired of the collapses year after year.
A total thug beatdown. These guys look rested and prepared ... which is understandable without any of those pesky classes to attend.

I took tennis lessons once. When I hit the ball into the net, i'd get frustrated. My instructor asked, "why are you frustrated. You suck. It's not like you're good and you got unlucky. You just suck .. that's why it goes there". And that's why our defense can't stop anyone. We need to just admit it and recruit our way out of it.

Lmao, awesome. First smile I’ve cracked in about an hour.

I still laugh when people mock the “downfall of pasqualoni”. Good lord we were too cocky in 2004 to think otherwise results wise.

We were so dumb.

I'm curious as to when the last time SU lost three consecutive games while having at least a 7 point 2nd half lead in all three games.

I'm curious as to when the last time SU lost three consecutive games while having at least a 7 point 2nd half lead in all three games.

ABC but we're NBC

I like to be part of the solution - but this isn't the performance that is going to motivate me heading into Boost the Cuse.

wasnt referring to you but do you have a counterargument here?
I didn't think you were referring to me. Just it's hard to say that others name call when in your post you call them know it alls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom