UNC Postmortem | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postmortem

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GDvq47hXsAER9km

You look at the stats and what really stands out are the field goals.

We take 14 more shots and make them all and we both end up 37-77 from the floor. That really changes the complexion of the game.

Nice tavern league zone!

Expected a big loss but that was embarrassingly bad and only two players who played with any heart or effort.

Not giving up on this year as a fan but not expecting any of the wins necessary to make the tournament

Refs missed the hook and hold on Bacot in the first half.

2024-25:

Assuming Mintz is gone and what are you going to do, JJ, Cuffe, and Patterson are here

Hope Brown and/or Copeland do not portal.

Bell would be welcome

Two freshman

I know nothing and am not insinuating anything, but McLeod and Westry are here and able to play?

And hopefully 3 experienced portal additions -- a starting center and 2 capable-of-starting forwards one of whom can REBOUND (although 2 is always better than 1).

You look at the stats and what really stands out are the field goals.

We take 14 more shots and make them all and we both end up 37-77 from the floor. That really changes the complexion of the game.
We only made 23, making 14 more is an insane task.

I've said it few times this year but I'll repeat it this outcome should be not surprise. We have 1 shooter on the roster and despite having 4 schollie centers we have to play a PF there pitnof position. Team is fatally flawed and the roster needs major turnover in the off season which I believe will happen

Judah and Copeland combined for 10 TURNOVERS and 2 assists

the Orange had a total of 8 assists as a team

meanwhile, the coaching staff is 4 FORMER POINT GUARDS

I would figure that a coaching staff of all guards could at least get the team to move the ball and work together to score etc

like, guys, what are you doing??????

(not even going to mention the rebounding trouncing 30-51)

I've said it few times this year but I'll repeat it this outcome should be not surprise. We have 1 shooter on the roster and despite having 4 schollie centers we have to play a PF there pitnof position. Team is fatally flawed and the roster needs major turnover in the off season which I believe will happen
Being down 20-30+ for 75% of the game when their best player barely plays should always be a surprise.

But that's on the coach? Isn't it? If he didn't want to have tough conversations his first year why would that change in year 2? IMO that's why national search was needed. If you brought someone in from outside the majority of roster is turned over already.

But that's on the coach? Isn't it? If he didn't want to have tough conversations his first year why would that change in year 2? IMO that's why national search was needed. If you brought someone in from outside the majority of roster is turned over already.

An outside coach wasn't an option. We brought in 4 transfers. The issue was we lost 2 of our top 3 players and had a 1 guy recruiting class. Additional roster turnover is coming this spring/summer.

I’m glad that other joke of a thread was nuked. Good job, mods.

Now in terms of this game, I was out running errands with my kids and didn’t see much of it, but it seems like we just don’t have the personnel to compete with the top tier conference teams.

Turn the page and move on.

I’m glad that other joke of a thread was nuked. Good job, mods.

Now in terms of this game, I was out running errands with my kids and didn’t see much of it, but it seems like we just don’t have the personnel to compete with the top tier conference teams.

Turn the page and move on.
eh...UNC doesnt have any NBAers, imo

getting the doors blown off by 50 is not bc personnel

Red apparently staying true to JB in this regard. No different than when JB played Lydon at the 5, then Marek, etc. Wash, rinse and repeat. :(

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom