UNC Postmortem | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postmortem

March? We haven’t been on the bubble all year.
No, we definitely aren’t a tourney team. What I meant was most teams play better in March than December or January. I just don’t see it here. We are more stale than yesterday’s bread.

When the comment was “nobody has us on the bubble”.

a relevant response to show that ”nobody” was incorrect is “Jerry Palm has us on the bubble”

your post and opinion is irrelevant.
Sure, we were on the bubble then……

Even when we are good, UNC out rebounds us by fifty. Always a horrific matchup.

Yes we are average and good teams will beat us. But good UNC teams will always murder us, it seems

A person I'll see in Hell, I might add.

In any event, we are approaching the time when we may need to acknowledge that our only path to a tourney bid is winning the conference tournament.
I think we may be there. Just don’t see another path, win out?

Everyone saying Red will turn the roster over next year, wasn’t he the one who brought in JJ, McLeod and Cuffe? He had an opportunity to turn the roster over in the offseason by bringing in these 3 transfers and it appears as though he whiffed on all of them. None of them have had an immediate impact.

Not suggesting I agree but Jerry Palm had us in the tourney in his bracketology. So saying “nobody” is incorrect.
I just looked at his bracket and don’t see it.Thirty brackets on bracket matrix and not one person has us in.

There is one upside to this game.
The team has had its worst game of the season.
It is inconceivable that the Orange will be worse or be beaten as badly as they were today.
Right?
Right?
I certainly hope so.

False. The fact we have zero bad losses and a winning record would put us on the bubble. Would we get in today, idk, our signature win was against an injured Oregon team. But we would definitely be in the conversation for an at large bid, even if we don’t look like a tournament team.
No. Our net is terrible. We are not and shouldn't be in the discussion. We just aren't good enough. What is our second best win?

According to Palm and his opinion, yes.

In your opinion and mine, no.

The point remains it wasn’t “nobody”.
I think you get the point, maybe some guy in Coyote Flats,Wyoming also has us on the bubble but let’s be real here.

did you catch the line late where someone said the UNC scrubs were playing zone cuz that's what the starters typically practice against when playing Syracuse ? kinda telling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom