UNC... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC...

I don't think it has been mentioned yet, if so, I'm sorry. But, the fact that we will have an extra couple hours rest than UNC is huge.

Sarcasm? The games are about 140 hours away.

I hope there's an omen in the fact that Roy cut himself while cutting down the net.
Damn JB looked like he's scared of the ladder. VAORange is he scared of heights?

Yeah, I kind of thought the same thing about beating UVA. Now I am bewildered. To tell you the truth I did not think we would be able to beat UVA. And I did not think we would beat Gone-zaga either. But I did not pick MTSU to beat MSU so anything can happen!
I, too, am bewildered. And from the beginning of the season, I have hoped Carolina would win the championship because of a dear friend who lives in Chapel Hill and who is seriously ill. All effin year I've been saying it and putting it out into the ethers!

AND NOW THIS! If we lose, Chapel Hill Bill will be ecstatic and I will definitely be happy for him. If we win, it may hasten him to his grave!

I'm sorry, Bill. :(

I, too, am bewildered. And from the beginning of the season, I have hoped Carolina would win the championship because of a dear friend who lives in Chapel Hill and who is seriously ill. All effin year I've been saying it and putting it out into the ethers!

AND NOW THIS! If we lose, Chapel Hill Bill will be ecstatic and I will definitely be happy for him. If we win, it may hasten him to his grave!

I'm sorry, Bill. :(
Wow...wow...

Their players are way more likeable than their fans.
I know some great Carolina fans. I am sure every team has a "few" bad fans, don't you think? But mostly aren't fans people like you and me who live and die with their teams? :rolleyes:

I know some great Carolina fans. I am sure every team has a "few" bad fans, don't you think? But mostly aren't fans people like you and me who live and die with their teams? :rolleyes:

Of course. Naturally with a blue blood like that though a higher than normal % of them are frontrunners.
Anyway my main point was Paige/Johnson actually sound like normal good natured well spoken kids.

McNabb2Brominski said:
UNC is like UVA but way more explosive on offense.

But without the top ten defense

If we win, we'll be the only team this year that beat two number one seeds. That should slow down the "easy road" talk.

What is Roy's record against JB in the tourney?
Seems to me I saw a graphic somewhere that JB is 2-1 vs Roy. There was the one Regional final where Kansas was the #1 seed (not sure of the year, but could have been 1996 or 2000). JB has said that was one of the best wins ever for the program. ROY clobbered us one year, not sure what year. JB obviously beat him in the 2003 NC.

The desire to win is much greater in Syracuse. They are possessed to win and have nothing to lose.

UNC/Roy is more scared of us than we are of them.

Keep making us the underdog, UNC is looking past us, Cinderella isn't done yet!!!

The crazy thing to me is that although our defense has been solid, and G has been steady, we shot such a low percentage the last two games, against good teams, and still won. We just need a couple good offensive games and we could win this whole dang thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom