Under / Over on commits from this weekend? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Under / Over on commits from this weekend?

IMG_1091.jpeg

So is it that in Syracuse or Georgia? Do we have university properties or use Air BNBs or Vrbo to put up VIPs and their families temporarily until they permanently relocate or until their assignment is over? At Boston U., my grad school, we had a Time magazine columnist as a visiting prof and BU put him up in a beautiful browstone near campus for the year he was there. I wonder if Fran and family are in a really nice SU-owned house or property or rental until the family finds their home locally.

Last edited:
Fran Brown's first big test at roster management and putting together a good mix of HS and transfers. Very excited to see how what the roster looks like when spring practice opens.
He wants to build a team with a foundation of Northeastern players fighting for their region. I friggin love it. Make Cuse a name for every kid in NY, NJ and East PA

7. Need more donations. Not enough to be what we want to be. Facilities will be ok. Now we need NIL money. Need 4 million a year to compete. Don’t complain if you’re not going to help. Game has changed and facilities are secondary right now. That why we need to shovel the pile while it’s small. NIL is the ticket to compete. Right now, a top 5* will cost 1 mill just for a signing bonus.

Last edited:
In less than two weeks Fran Brown has complely changed the national perception of Syracuse football. I have never experienced anything like this recruiting weekend. Imagine that the last time we had something similar was when Michael Vick was on campus. Not sure I ever thought I'd get to experience this feeling.

Unfortunately NIL money will sway them from Fl state and SU. No more BC and SU. There is a buzz and let’s not mess this opportunity up.

So is it that in Syracuse or Georgia? Do we have university properties or use Air BNBs or Vrbo to put up VIPs and their families temporarily until they permanently relocate or until their assignment is over? At Boston U., my grad school, we had a Time magazine columnist as a visiting prof and BU put him up in a beautiful browstone near campus for the year he was there. I wonder if Fran and family are in a really nice SU-owned house or property or rental until the family finds their home locally.
I found the elf on the shelf! On top of the lamp in the other room lol

In less than two weeks Fran Brown has complely changed the national perception of Syracuse football. I have never experienced anything like this recruiting weekend. Imagine that the last time we had something similar was when Michael Vick was on campus. Not sure I ever thought I'd get to experience this feeling.
Obviously there's more to close out to this class and we'll want to see consistency recruiting for a few years, but Brown is in the process of unwinding quite a few myths about what Syracuse is capable of when it comes to adding talent.

So true!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom