Uniform for NC State | Syracusefan.com

Uniform for NC State

teen-wolf.jpg

Are you sure this isn't their motivation?

what time is this game on Saturday? I've got to go to a bridal shower from 1 to 3. I'd rather stab myself so I'm bringing my laptop so I can watch while my nephew's future wife opens gifts. Shower's should be outlawed by the way. OUTLAWED

Sorry to hear that kellysyracuse...is it a Jack and jill or Ladies Only? I have heard plenty of my lady friends comment lately about the torture of watching the bride open cheesy gifts...i respect you openly logging onto the laptop, 12:30 game:)

what time is this game on Saturday? I've got to go to a bridal shower from 1 to 3. I'd rather stab myself so I'm bringing my laptop so I can watch while my nephew's future wife opens gifts. Shower's should be outlawed by the way. OUTLAWED
I suspect that <cough> you will be <cough> too well to attend. <cough>

It's amazing how those colds come out of nowhere. I'm sure that your gift will get to its recipient in due course.

hopefully next year they fix those stupid max headroom uni numbers

Are you a female Kelly or a male Kelly?

If you're a male, you have an automatic out to any daytime shower.
If you're a female, you are screwed - you have to go with a smile on your face.

This is an absolute double standard and it needs to change.

Let me solve this.

It is so simple.

View attachment 53802

And it's not like it was so long ago. It was 2012!

I hope Coyle fixes this. Took Gross years to get it right, and just when he did, he couldn't leave well enough alone.

And it's not like it was so long ago. It was 2012!

I hope Coyle fixes this. Took Gross years to get it right, and just when he did, he couldn't leave well enough alone.

I have a feeling that Mr. Coyle will fix it.

Let me solve this.

It is so simple.

View attachment 53802
bright side is at least they managed to match up their rare good season with decent uniforms

the more disastrous uniforms came in years we'd want to forget anyway

i've mentioned it before but it really bothers me when I see highlights of the no goal sabres with the mad cow logo or when i see later highlights of their presidents trophy team wearing the banana slug.

bad uniforms bother me in real time and then they really bother me when looking back

This is a perfect example of an apparel company ruining a football team's traditional look.

That uniform obviously has no relationship at all to NC State and does nothing to advance that school's brand.
what the hell is an ironwolf?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom