Uni's for FSU | Syracusefan.com

Uni's for FSU

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
My guess is we go blue helmet, orange jersey and blue pants similar to last yrs Clemson game. Personally, I would like to see blue, orange and orange.

I feel some camo-type unis coming...
oh boy...well at least the numbers are clear!
Browns-camo-practice-08-06-15.jpg

FSU is wearing White jerseys with gold pants
O2FingxI

Orange Out: orange helmets, orange face masks, orange visors, orange jerseys, orange pants, orange belts, orange cleats, orange socks, orange gloves, orange wrist bands, orange towels, orange knee braces, orange elbow sleeves, orange headbands, orange tape, orange undies...

I’ll kind of hoping for all-orange or “reverse trads” (blue helmet, orange jersey, blue pants), like they wore for Clemson.

Please no confederate gray. Please no confederate gray. (I won't call it platinum).

I fear we're in for the first whatdeefarq combination of the year.

Blue lids, Gray tops and Gray bottoms.

thats next week vs uconn on military appreciation day

If it was up to me (which it obviously isn't), we would wear a modern fitting version of the below uniform for both away games and also some home games similar to how LSU has their classic white jerseys for most of the year. And then we could sprinkle in the occasional blue jersey for certain games.

blnt87ip5gxwtynawlyr.jpeg

If it was up to me (which it obviously isn't), we would wear a modern fitting version of the below uniform for both away games and also some home games similar to how LSU has their classic white jerseys for most of the year. And then we could sprinkle in the occasional blue jersey for certain games.

View attachment 138792

I like those but I think I prefer the ones with the orange block numbers with a drop shadow a little more.

Here are the navy-numbered jerseys and the orange-numbered jerseys together to compare:

730B65A7-ED14-4231-A76C-DE03A9E78269.jpeg
0AB327A7-EA1E-4DDC-9AA4-249AE3DBEA4D.jpeg

And now that I look again, the McNabb freshman jersey is a bit different than the McPherson jersey. .

My guess is we go blue helmet, orange jersey and blue pants similar to last yrs Clemson game. Personally, I would like to see blue, orange and orange.

Blue, orange, orange??

I don't think we have ever seen that one before.

View attachment 138792
That is such a great look!

As good a college uniform as I have seen.

Bring it back Mr. Wildhack!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom