Uni's for FSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Uni's for FSU

Trill just posted a IG story with the white helmet. Maybe it doesnt mean anything but could be were wearing white helmets saturday. Have we done white orange white yet?

He posted it with the chrome orange face mask too. They’re definitely wearing that helmet on Saturday

I’m guessing they’ll go with the uniforms they wore against LSU last year! White/chrome and all Orange!

I’m guessing they’ll go with the uniforms they wore against LSU last year! White/chrome and all Orange!

For those wondering. As a designer, I feel like this look would be better with a blue S (just off aesthetics, not “tradition”)

1536844467732.jpeg

Would rather see the blue numbers and stripes switched to white than the S switched to blue.

*not a designer*

I agree, if you’re talking about legibility. I think a lot of the gripes people have on this board about legibility and brand, just comes down to the team trying to look more intimidating (darker colors).

I agree, if you’re talking about legibility. I think a lot of the gripes people have on this board about legibility and brand, just comes down to the team trying to look more intimidating (darker colors).

Right. LSU has really fallen off the earth since they retained their girlish yellow and purple color scheme and color for decades upon decades. Some day they'll wake up to the mistake they made looking so effeminate.

While it may be darker, without the #'s popping, it gives a dull, uninspired look... The opposite of intimidating, imo.

All orange is pretty cool. Would have been better if the AD organized an orange out for the game, given out some free t shirts to the first 5000 fans or so to try to get more people in the seats, especially with the game being on national TV

I'm guessing white lid (orange facemask), blue jersey, and orange pants - just to see your heads explode

Signed,
Professor Chaos

Orange jerseys look good, but the pants don't match. I wouldn't complain about white/orange/white as a one-off, though I'll argue that it's not an SU home uniform and it hurts brand recognition.

My guess is white hats with orange chrome facemasks, orange blouses and orange pantaloons.

For those wondering. As a designer, I feel like this look would be better with a blue S (just off aesthetics, not “tradition”)

View attachment 138969

does he always grip the ball liek that? that is strange. and strange that i've never noticed it before.

haha, some quick reserach shows me it was mainly during the LSU game

eric-dungey-fb29afb50f141cc2.jpg

dungey.jpeg

almost all other pictures are the normal fingers on laces grip. very odd.

Eric+Dungey+Notre+Dame+v+Syracuse+9xKJBoCXdY1l.jpg

images

antoher 1 from LSU game! he must have had a problem with a finger or something. or maybe just experimenting?

8ee0dca3-a949-45f4-8e9f-2e38581a40b5.jpg

antoher 1 from LSU game! he must have had a problem with a finger or something. or maybe just experimenting?

8ee0dca3-a949-45f4-8e9f-2e38581a40b5.jpg
On the quick hit routes as a quarterback you sometimes just find ball and don’t find the laces. I happens more than you would think on flare, swing and bubble passes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom