Unis for NC State... | Syracusefan.com

Unis for NC State...

Zach Thebs (T-Bird)‏@Bird_Of_T 2m2 minutes ago De Witt, NY
Blues and Greys are gonna look great this weekend! #BeatNCState #QuestFor6

1804075.jpg

anomander said:
commence 10 page thread about needing orange and bringing back the mcnabb uniforms...

With drop shadow numerals of course.

Well at least it won't be all-blue again. I say wear the white helmet and completely throw off NC State as they try and figure out what the hell is going on.

My problem with the uniforms aren't really the uniforms themselves, it's the insistence on consistently wearing the worst possible color combinations. If they just wore the orange helmet, blue jersey, and orange pants they have now for most of our home games, that would be great.

My problem with the uniforms aren't really the uniforms themselves, it's the insistence on consistently wearing the worst possible color combinations. If they just wore the orange helmet, blue jersey, and orange pants they have now for most of our home games, that would be great.
There was a shortage of orange fabric in China , as soon as they have enough orders to make a quota of orange , Nike will sew some up for us.

?.. and orange pants they have now for most of our home games, that would be great.
Which ones would those be?

If they did have them, and wore them, then most here would be a bit more forgiving of the rest of the look.

First, who's he?

Second, no, they're not.
A different student manager gets to pick what uniforms we wear each week. Its one of the perks of being a student manager. Its Zach's turn this week and he said, what the hell, blue and grey.

the grey jerseys and blue pants look sharp w the orange helmets. its probably the best look we have.

the grey jerseys and blue pants look sharp w the orange helmets. its probably the best look we have.

Except they don't look like Syracuse at all and they'll likely just be changed again in a few years.

Why not? We're hideous. But it could be worse. We could look like the Steelers did today.

Those were throw-back jerseys, (to when the Steelers were called the Pirates):
1934steelers.jpg

I'll be you to this one: they should have been throw-away uniforms. Throw-backs should be to uniforms people remember and do so fondly, like San Diego's in their cream and powder blue look, (which they should go back to, IMHO). The above doesn't qualify.

chargeres_display_image.jpg

clemson looked awesome on saturday night.

apparently their recruits wanted to wear ORANGE.

their recruits are better than ours too.

ours are also the dumbass flucks who want to come to a school named the ORANGE, but want to wear blue.

or maybe the recruits dont give a shlit, and its just the dumbass flucks here who say that...

A different student manager gets to pick what uniforms we wear each week. Its one of the perks of being a student manager. Its Zach's turn this week and he said, what the hell, blue and grey.

That choice shows poor decision-making skills and should disqualify him from serving as student manager.

That choice shows poor decision-making skills and should disqualify him from serving as student manager.
and now we know who to jump.

with judgment like this, it disqualifies him and the other managers from a lot of things actually.

If they wear blue pants, grey shirts, white helmets, then my work here is done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom