University of Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

University of Syracuse

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
IMG_9620.jpeg

shirt on Coach ERob. I’m not sure how a shirt like this gets made.

That's bad. I see some recruits typing it the same way when putting their offer up on social media. But, yeah. How does this shirt even get made.

Last edited:
I do not see this as a big deal at all, I actually wish it was true and stated the University of Syracuse, the state, flagship University of New York. I graduated from The Cuse
Alum too. It is not a huge deal true. It' just a one off sweatshirt Erob has. But, as you said, the 'university of Syracuse, the flagship university of New York.' But that's inaccurate all the way. When you use 'the university of' it implies a university of a state. We are not. There is no university in the US labled 'the university of xyz city'. We are also not a state school to boot. But hey, if Fran and Erob wanna promote to the croots an unofficial we are the 'u of syr' and they pull in the big boys, ok:)

Alum too. It is not a huge deal true. It' just a one off sweatshirt Erob has. But, as you said, the 'university of Syracuse, the flagship university of New York.' But that's inaccurate all the way. When you use 'the university of' it implies a university of a state. We are not. There is no university in the US labled 'the university of xyz city'. We are also not a state school to boot. But hey, if Fran and Erob wanna promote to the croots an unofficial we are the 'u of syr' and they pull in the big boys, ok:)
?
University of Akron
University of Rochester
University of Buffalo

Was I misreading your post?

I appreciate the learning, What about the University of Buffalo? Or the University of Albany? I understand, it seemingly mislabels the University. I stated that above simply as a little bit of a dream you might say, if we were actually a state school... I could speak on this subject passionately. Literarily take this University out of the city, my gosh. I fully believe the state of New York should assist this University to a greater extent. I believe we do a lot of amazing things at our University that set apart from other private universities. These comments are more than likely going to set off a fire. Just my opinion. I also believe certainly the University should intensely invest in the medical sciences. They also did away with their nursing school, I believe that was utterly foolish.

I appreciate the learning, What about the University of Buffalo? Or the University of Albany? I understand, it seemingly mislabels the University. I stated that above simply as a little bit of a dream you might say, if we were actually a state school... I could speak on this subject passionately. Literarily take this University out of the city, my gosh. I fully believe the state of New York should assist this University to a greater extent. I believe we do a lot of amazing things at our University that set apart from other private universities. These comments are more than likely going to set off a fire. Just my opinion. I also believe certainly the University should intensely invest in the medical sciences. They also did away with their nursing school, I believe that was utterly foolish.
Nothing you said setting off any fires lol. All well said and agree 100%. I too wish we had more support from nys, we on same page!

Those schools, aside from roch, are part of their state public college system. But I stand corrected, I was wrong and happy to admit it
Nothing wrong, the coaches seem to be really good hard-working gentlemen who care about the players. I trust we are truly competitive. Athletics and team sports have so many amazing benefits. You are good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom