Unofficial Wake Forest Tailgate (Pre & Post Game) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Unofficial Wake Forest Tailgate (Pre & Post Game)

So the wife doesn't feel like going and a buddy of mine has a prior engagement. It will be just me with an extra game ticket and an available guest spot for the official Syracuse tailgate. I will be there 6 or 6:30-ish. Looks like an early drinking day.

Last edited:
So the wife doesn't feel like going and a buddy of mine has a prior engagement. It will be just me with an extra game ticket and an available guest spot for the official Syracuse tailgate. I will be there 6 or 6:30-ish. Looks like an early drinking day.

Sounds good to me!!

Just FYI: Sunrise is at 7:30

I might be crazy enough to get there in the dark...depends on if my jet lands on time at RDU.

A130FDB2-FA87-46C6-B37D-F7FB0217F193[1].jpg

can puppies attend?

Updated weather for Saturday

cool 50's light west winds in the morning...at kickoff the winds will be switching to the NW and becoming stronger at 10 mph. Temps will climb into the mid 60s Chance of precip near zero and Sunny to Mostly Sunny skies.

Last edited:
Updated weather for Saturday

cool 50's light west winds in the morning...at kickoff the winds will be switching to the NW and becoming stronger at 10 mph. Temps will climb into the mid 60s Chance of precip near zero and Sunny to Mostly Sunny skies.
The endless summer! Shorts!!

I'll stop by before the official tailgate as well as for a post-game beverage. I'll have my youngest in tow.
I'll bring some brew.

I unfortunately won't be making any pregame festivities because my son has baseball early sat morning in Charlotte and will be arriving just before kickoff, but plan on swinging by post game for some victory drinks with beer in tow.

I am bringing a case of Saranac Beers of Winter, 1LB Hoffman's Franks, Buns and a 20-Pack of Doritos/Cheetos.

My wife and I will stop off for a bit before the official and then after for the post-game celebration.

5 of us driving up from Charleston. Stopping by the unofficial pre game and post game. Also hitting the official in between.

Bringing Charleston bloody mary's, beer and snacks..

Have a quick meeting from 11:30-12:00pm - but will be posting some updated info after. I'm leaving the office at 1:00pm to grab supplies for tomorrow. We are leaving Raleigh at 5:30am, so we should be arriving no later than 7:00am. Updates to come!

GO ORANGE!

Driving up from Wilmington tonight and staying at the Quality Inn. Hard time convincing my wife we should get to the parking lot at 6:00 AM, so I figure we'll get there about 7:30 or 8. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be the guy in the orange beret.

Raleigh folks out there: How has the construction on I-40 been? Has it lived up to its Crawl-eigh nickname?

Last edited:
Alright everyone! Tomorrow is the day! I'll be getting there around 7:00am (leaving Raleigh at 5:30am). Look for the SU Flags being brought by Crusty. I'll be the 6'3 guy with a beard and a Syracuse flatbrim. I will have the following with me:

-Three cases of beer.
-Syracuse KanJam Boards
-Grilling Supplies
-Bacon, Eggs, & English Muffins for Breakfast Sandwiches
-Official Beer Pong table/cups/balls to beat up on some Wake Forest fans (like SU2NASA and I did last year at NC State). I May need a new partner...
-Skillet for grilling bacon and eggs.
-Case of Burgers
-TV to be playing College Gameday inside one of the Canopys.

We have the following coming from other people:

Crusty-
-Flagpole w American and SU flags
-Tent frame w Tent weights (I remembered the canopy this time!)
-4 chairs
-Large table
-Small table
-SU table cloths
-Label for name badges (optional of course - I will say it to get it out of the way - we don't need no stinking badges!)
-2 coolers and cooler bag (If available, we will fill them up at the hotel)
-Road kill Otto (as tomcat named him)
MiniCuse- A shi*ton of Franks/Snappy Grillers and mustard.
CuseJuicy- Grill with propane.
Nick Vaville- backup grill along with coolers and camping tables.
Tim CuyahogaCuse-
-3 cases of Reg and Diet Soda/Pop
-Ice/cooler
-10 x 10 Canopy tent with 3 sides
-Weight Plates
-6' Table
-Small Fire Extinguisher
-3 few folding chairs
-Generator (For the TV)
-Jumper cables (yes, we used them for someone at CMU)
orange_in_VA- 6 packs of Zweigles + hot dog accessories, Shi*-ton of beer.
OrangeTarheel- Victory Dirt Wolf IPA, Table, & roast beef, spinach horse radish cream cheese wraps and hummus, spinach and roasted red pepper wraps.
CBomb- Utica Club!!!
Tomcat- Ice
Roger Needham- Plain Brownies
Moonman- Beer
Aweart23- Bloody Mary, Beer, and Snacks.
CuseDude- Case of Saranac Beers of Winter, Pound of Hoffmans, & 20 pack of Doritos.
Im4cuse- SU Cookies from Wegmans

If anyone has questions or comments, send me a PM and we'll get them hashed out. Let's kick some Wake Forest tail tomorrow!

Alright everyone! Tomorrow is the day! I'll be getting there around 7:00am (leaving Raleigh at 5:30am). Look for the SU Flags being brought by Crusty. I'll be the 6'3 guy with a beard and a Syracuse flatbrim. I will have the following with me:

-Three cases of beer.
-Syracuse KanJam Boards
-Grilling Supplies
-Official Beer Pong table/cups/balls to beat up on some Wake Forest fans (like SU2NASA and I did last year at NC State). I May need a new partner...
-Case of Burgers

Crusty-
-4 chairs
-Large table
-Small table
-SU table cloths
-Label for name badges (optional of course - I will say it to get it out of the way - we don't need no stinking badges!)
Tim CuyahogaCuse-
-Ice/cooler
-Weight Plates
-6' Table
-Small Fire Extinguisher
-3 few folding chairs
-Generator (For the TV)
OrangeTarheel- Victory Dirt Wolf IPA, Table, & roast beef, spinach horse radish cream cheese wraps and hummus, spinach and roasted red pepper wraps.
CBomb- Utica Club!!!
Tomcat- Ice
Moonman- Beer
CuseDude- Case of Saranac Beers of Winter, Pound of Hoffmans, & 20 pack of Doritos.

If anyone has questions or comments, send me a PM and we'll get them hashed out. Let's kick some Wake Forest tail tomorrow!

So jealous... GO!

-Three cases of beer.
-Syracuse KanJam Boards
-Grilling Supplies
-Case of Burgers

Crusty-
-4 chairs
-Large table
-Small table
-SU table cloths
Tim CuyahogaCuse-
-Ice/cooler
-Weight Plates
-6' Table
-Small Fire Extinguisher
-3 few folding chairs
-Generator (For the TV)
CBomb- Utica Club!!!
Tomcat- Ice
Moonman- Beer

Go f*** some sh** up down there in my honor.

Talk sh**, start fights.

I'm bringing hot dog buns to go with the Hofmann's and mustard.

Leaving syracuse in about ten minutes, should be rolling into wake around 2or3 am. If when anyone gets to the lot, there is a bearded man in orange sleeping in his jeep, just knock on the window and I'll wake up and start drinking beer with you! GO ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom