Updated Bowl Projections | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Updated Bowl Projections

"I can tell you, @ShannonBeador is going to bring a load of people, and we have to consider that. We can't lose with any of these (housewives), but it feels like this could be the one for us for a variety of reasons." #RHOC

We are the one from ORANGE County.

"The @Ramonasinger people are going nuts about going to Orlando. The excitement around (her) is just huge right now." #RHONY

Or the one from NY.

Camping World Bowl‏Verified account @CWBowl 13h13 hours ago

Tonight is our final selection committee meeting before Sunday’s team announcements. Our 200+ members/scouts will talk through all possible scenarios and available teams to prepare for Championship Saturday and the final College Football Playoff poll.

We always try to sneak in some notes from the meeting and REDACT team names to avoid giving anything away before the big day. This year we're going to make a *bold* creative choice.

As big fans of reality TV, instead of redacting teams this year, we're replacing each team name with the name of a @Bravotv Real Housewife. It's gonna get weird.

"I can tell you, @ShannonBeador is going to bring a load of people, and we have to consider that. We can't lose with any of these (housewives), but it feels like this could be the one for us for a variety of reasons." #RHOC

"@RHOC_KellyDodd could have easily beaten @HeatherDubrow and that's something worth keeping in mind. But I have a feeling (she's) not going to be there." #RHOC

"Going in there and getting a win over @TinsleyMortimer was huge for (her)." #RHONY

"The @Ramonasinger people are going nuts about going to Orlando. The excitement around (her) is just huge right now." #RHONY

This makes me not want to go to the Camping World Bowl.

We are the one from ORANGE County.

Or the one from NY.
Isn’t there an Orange County in N.C.?

Brett McMurphy, former ESPNer, Yahoo and now Stadium has us vs. Michigan St. in Pinstripe. He has good sources (he broke the Zach Smith story) and is Florida-based, where the CW Bowl is. Might be back to the the House That George Built.

Brett McMurphy, former ESPNer, Yahoo and now Stadium has us vs. Michigan St. in Pinstripe. He has good sources (he broke the Zach Smith story) and is Florida-based, where the CW Bowl is. Might be back to the the House That George Built.
We would beat MSU by 94.

Still thinking CWB.

The only time McMurphy had us in CW was when BC lost to Clemson. The next week, after we lost to Notre Dame, he put N.C. State in instead. It’s pretty flawed logic because if we beat ND (and BC) we would have been headed to the Peach Bowl.

Although it would be beneficial to create a bowl game footprint in Florida, there is another more prestigious game at that same stadium a few days later-the citrus bowl. So our game might be given too much shade. Plus if we play Iowa State...ho hum.
For strictly childhood traditionalist reasons I’d have no problem playing in the recognizable Sun Bowl. It might give us some buzz in the recruiting rich state of Texas - albeit extreme West Texas.
Damn that CFP Orange Bowl rotation.
But oh those 15 extra practices to build the underbelly (who doesn’t like a built underbelly) and an uptick in recruiting and we are now at full sail baby.

Michigan St. is terrible, that would be a slap in the face.

Brett McMurphy will update his bowl predictions on Sunday morning but here is his latest prediction. If this happens I honestly don’t see our players being motivated/excited to play in a cold weather game after everything they accomplished this season.

Pinstripe Bowl – Dec. 27 (ACC vs. Big Ten)
Projection: Syracuse vs. Michigan State

Someone replace that crap with the teams names if you watch the show and repost

If it’s Pinstripe my wife will be happy since we’ll save $2k and stay in
CNY. Not going to spend a bunch of money to freeze my balls off for 3.5 hours- I can do that at home.

So did some researching on these housewives.

Heather Dubrow is a Syracuse University alum. Would assume that reference is to Syracuse. Kelly Dodd would be NC State (they almost beat us)

But that’s all I got for now. I am sure that Syracuse is also one of those other names however, can’t find the connection as of right now.

So did some researching on these housewives.

Heather Dubrow is a Syracuse University alum. Would assume that reference is to Syracuse. Kelly Dodd would be NC State (they almost beat us)

But that’s all I got for now. I am sure that Syracuse is also one of those other names however, can’t find the connection as of right now.

That would say NCSt could have easily beaten SU.

But that didn’t happen.

We’re always going to be at a disadvantage as one of the three Northern schools in the ACC when it comes to all-conference awards and bowl selections.

I’d like to know how active Wildhack and his crew have been this week behind the scenes. It would make for a good story — if they’re willing to talk.

"I can tell you, @ShannonBeador (Iowa State) is going to bring a load of people, and we have to consider that. We can't lose with any of these (housewives), but it feels like this could be the one for us for a variety of reasons." #RHOC

"@RHOC_KellyDodd (West Virginia) could have easily beaten @HeatherDubrow (NC State) and that's something worth keeping in mind. But I have a feeling (she's) not going to be there." #RHOC

"Going in there and getting a win over @TinsleyMortimer (Boston College) was huge for (her)." #RHONY

"The @Ramonasinger (Syracuse) people are going nuts about going to Orlando. The excitement around (her) is just huge right now." #RHONY

Assuming each candidate only has one pseudo name, my gut is telling me the above. The first and last comments are board members hyping the potential crowds for the two candidates they each believe are being downplayed by others due to attendance.

Cheers,
Neil