Updated My Website: Shows how Syracuse has fared in the modern day NCAA tournament | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Updated My Website: Shows how Syracuse has fared in the modern day NCAA tournament

I'll be looking this over later. After taking a quick look, this is EXTREMELY impressive.

I invite you to watch the 1996 McDonald's All American game to get a refresher on what Walton was capable of. After not being admitted to SU, he went to a JUCO where he got lousy coaching, got out of shape, and then went on to play on a goofy Fresno State team with a bunch of gunners that included that screwball Herren and a point guard who attacked someone with a samuri sword.

The way that both his career unfolded and his level of development were totally different than they would have been had he come to SU. To be fair.

Neither one of us know how it would have unfolded, he could have been even worse in the Big East than he was at Fresno. If a guy gets out of shape that bad because he had to play a year in JUCO when he has high level D1 and NBA promise saying that he could have been here and been a superstar is kinda out of wack.

Who knows, he could have been great here, but with everything we've seen about him it's safe to assume he wouldn't have amounted to much anyway, there are plenty of guys who dominate high school and turn out to be nothing, unfortunately he is one of them.

Neither one of us know how it would have unfolded, he could have been even worse in the Big East than he was at Fresno. If a guy gets out of shape that bad because he had to play a year in JUCO when he has high level D1 and NBA promise saying that he could have been here and been a superstar is kinda out of wack.

Who knows, he could have been great here, but with everything we've seen about him it's safe to assume he wouldn't have amounted to much anyway, there are plenty of guys who dominate high school and turn out to be nothing, unfortunately he is one of them.

I don't agre that it's "safe to assume" that b/c the transitive property doesn't apply to sports. But you're right--we'll never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom