Utah Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Utah Gameday...

anyone have a problem today viewing the game through ESPN app? I've been getting an error message for an hour. gd it
logging out of your provider within the espn app (and turning off/on phone) can often resolve.

as well as making sure phone is logged in @ provider apps.

after all that, then can log out and back in from app if needed.

Utah triple poling on the face off the last few draws, good indication of how dominant Cuse has been at the dot

orange look good but unfortunately there is a 0% chance this game ends up as a quality win. utah is not making any noise this year
agreed. perhaps a chance to work on defense, especially ssdm

logging out of your provider within the espn app (and turning off/on phone) can often resolve.

as well as making sure phone is logged in @ provider apps.

after all that, then can log out and back in from app if needed.

I did all of the above as well as deleted / reinstalled the app. Never had a problem before.

Was excited to see McCool in the game. I went to New Hampton and met him when I was there for my 50th reunion which was Jimmy's Sr. year. I keep in touch with his coach from New Hampton and we just emailed back and forth. Another player coming next year from New Hampton.

Final stats:

Final Lax Utah.JPG

Pretty sure Birt scored twice and I don’t recall Rhoa scoring. IL has them each with a goal a piece too. The font for the numbers on our jersey’s sucks. Everything looks the same

Pretty sure Birt scored twice and I don’t recall Rhoa scoring. IL has them each with a goal a piece too. The font for the numbers on our jersey’s sucks. Everything looks the same
SU official box has the same thing (see above).

anyone have a problem today viewing the game through ESPN app? I've been getting an error message for an hour. gd it
I downloaded Sling TV and the necessary add-ons to get ACC Network. This should have enabled me to view on ESPN+.

Nope - "This content not available in your region."

SU athletic department person says they have nationwide distribution. Well, not in this part of the nation.

Had the error message problem so never saw the game. Tried again just now and it works. Figures.

Random Thoughts ...

-Nice win, given Utah's struggles at the face-off and in goal I think this was the expected result. The strange start time definitely seemed to effect both teams, a lot of sloppiness all over the field. Not sure there are any big huge lessons to take away, SU will need to play a lot better next week to get a win over a tough Army team.
-Good to see Thomson get off the schnide, nice finishing and good to see him get some assists. I think we just need to be patient with some of these guys right now, it is still only February. I know he missed some shots but the quality of them seemed better than what he had in the Maryland game.
-Still waiting for English to put up some big numbers, perhaps the strangest thing is he doesn't have an assist yet this year. He was a good passer at Princeton and had more assists than goals last year for them. I think if they credited hockey assists, he would have a had a few of them today, the offense seemed to start with him on a bunch of possessions. Have to imagine he'll start racking them up soon.
-Would have preferred a few more goals in settled situations, but it's good to see the team be flexible and score goals off the ground.
-Can't say enough good things about Kohn, he's so good off the ground and can handle himself like an offensive player with the ball in his stick. It's crazy to me he is one point away from a career high in points after moving from DIII to DI. Concerning he has had some injury scares to his wrist, good to see him come right back out after the initial hit.
-It's probably nothing, but I wish the backups would show a little more when they get in the game. We are probably spoiled from last year's DJ Johnny Cohen appearances, but you can usually find the guys who are going to contribute to future teams in these end of game situations. I'm not seeing that right now. Again, probably not fair but would be nice for someone to show something out there.
-What a bounce back from Mark this game, after a slow start in the first quarter. 14 saves and they were commanding. SU is going to have to have him play really well this year, this felt like his first real complete game of the season. Utah is easy to dismiss, but they have some very accomplished offensive players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom