UVa down 9 to Wake - 2:30 left | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UVa down 9 to Wake - 2:30 left

actually, Wake had the ball... Brogdon had thrown the ball away to WF, then Wake turned it back over with 19.3 and Shayok hit a 3 with 15.8 seconds left, if I'm not mistaken...

I said that in less detail in the post you quoted

Some nights it's just better to be lucky than good. We didn't deserve to win that game, but I'll gladly take it.

I actually stopped watching with about 2 minutes left. I had to watch the replay on ESPN3 to even believe it happened.

bad fan

Some nights it's just better to be lucky than good. We didn't deserve to win that game, but I'll gladly take it.

I actually stopped watching with about 2 minutes left. I had to watch the replay on ESPN3 to even believe it happened.
bad fan

That makes me a terrible fan because I turned it off in disgust at the 8 minute mark. :(

That game still p***** me off. That and the 2007 Louisville collapse...kicked a table across my living room and left it there for a few months after that debacle.
Is that the game Kyle Kourick decided to move from ball boy to Steph Currie?

Is that the game Kyle Kourick decided to move from ball boy to Steph Currie?

I dont think that was 2007... Kuric was after that.

They had another white guy too. i cant remember his name. He looked white trash.

*edit* The white trash looking guy was mike marra and he killed us in 2009.

Kuric was 2010 when he scored all of his points in the 2nd half to kill us.

Last edited:
I dont think that was 2007... Kuric was after that.

They had another white guy too. i cant remember his name. He looked white trash.

The white trash looking guy was mike marra and he killed us in 2009.

Kuric was 2010 when he scored all of his points in the 2nd half to kill us.
good memory

good memory

I looked the last 2 paragraphs up :). I had originally put *edit* after i looked up the info, but erased everything i had written to restart and forgot to write *edit* again. :bat:

*edit* fixed the previous post. And actually I think that Marra also killed us in 2010. Its hard to tell because I can't go onto ESPN at work, sports reference doesnt have box scores that far back, and the Lville player profiles kind of stink.

I looked the last 2 paragraphs up :). I had originally put *edit* after i looked up the info, but erased everything i had written to restart and forgot to write *edit* again. :bat:

*edit* fixed the previous post. And actually I think that Marra also killed us in 2010. Its hard to tell because I can't go onto ESPN at work, sports reference doesnt have box scores that far back, and the Lville player profiles kind of stink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom