VA tech opens -17 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

VA tech opens -17 over Cuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
man o man. Could this be our W.T.F win?

man o man. Could this be our W.T.F win?
I'd love to think so, but unfortunately I think Bud Foster sees our inexperienced O-Line and Dungey's tunnel vision and happy feet and is licking his chops.

Vegas is giving out free money again. Lay the points and count your money later.
Anytime you think "free money" go the opposite way and you win almost every time. It's uncanny

Where do I sign up to bet va tech???

I'm looking at a power rankings poll right now that says VT is the 3rd best in the conference right now.

I'd be wanting to know if we get any O lineman back this week before judging that line.

VTech is going to blitz the snot out of us, this could be an uncomfortable game...

I'm surprised the line isn't higher. What does Vegas know that we don't.

I'm surprised the line isn't higher. What does Vegas know that we don't.
Tech has a short week as they play the 'Canes on Thursday . Backdoor cover alert .

damn. was thinking low double digits. Still wouldn't take the +17 with your money

I would bet VT here. VT has been very very good this year. They score at will almost every week now. With SU's defense I could see a long day. This game has 45-20 written all over it

VT is as good as any team in this conference .

Vt put a beatdown on a good Unc team, this Fuentes guy is for real, and Bud Foster is still there, this would be a What win, I don't see this game being close, I hope I'm wrong.

Anytime you think "free money" go the opposite way and you win almost every time. It's uncanny

I said that Vegas was handing out free money to people that picked SU against UConn and Michigan against Rutgers.

They just happen to be handing it out again this week too.

Cuse scores first on a 80 yard drive, leads 14-7 after 1 but eventually loses 42-24

Tech has a short week as they play the 'Canes on Thursday . Backdoor cover alert .

What? Short week? They played unc on sat. No short week. Same prep time as us.

What? Short week? They played unc on sat. No short week. Same prep time as us.
They play the 'Canes on Thursday the 20th. That game will probably determine the winner of their division . A look ahead classic .

They play the 'Canes on Thursday the 20th. That game will probably determine the winner of their division . A look ahead classic .

That's probably our best hope, frankly.

Um, yes , but that has no affect on our game.

Um, yes , but that has no affect on our game.
If you are making the spread for this game it enters into the algos . It happens often that the heavily favored team gets a big lead and starts looking to their next opponent who is a real challenge to them .

Would take Vtech at -17

That said we beat them our season is back... I can dream can't I ? Let's actually play less conservative !!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom