Vague tweets and what do they mean? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Vague tweets and what do they mean?

Exactly.

He leaves for a HC job somewhere I think it’s a little different because they respect that he moved up.

Going to the same position at a relatively similar school but in the b10 where there is more money.

The exact thought these kids have is, well if he can do it, I can too
Just because you can do something doesn’t mean your should.

This is what it’s going to be from now on - the factories will pick off all-conference level players from schools like SU and in return schools like SU will have the opportunity to grab some backups from the factories and starters from some G5 teams and FCS schools to try to fill those losses.

The upside for schools like SU will be in years where they can figure out how to retain their all conference level kids while still upgrading around them through the portal - those will be years where they’re able to compete at the top of the conference.

White jumping probably means this won’t be one of those years unfortunately.

Because I really like your enthusiasm, I’m telling you this so you can prepare.

The next few days are going to be really rough for you. I’d suggest a couple extra workouts to get the extra stress off. If you’d like to join me for an orange theory class, hit me up.
If you're going to do this, just give us the names and rip the band-aid off.

I recommend bourbon and a new hobby.

I’m not burned out at all. SU football will be here year after year. Root for the team, but don’t get too emotionally attached.

The ironic thing about this version of NIL is that it’s making me less likely to buy any merch with a player’s name on it. They don’t stay long enough.
This made me think of that line from The Wedding Singer...

f93009afd529b4f189f08773ac1d1d98.jpg

Means any second now he will be in the portal
I like the post, not that the player is in the portal. Keep up the intelligent posts my friend.

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean your should.

The coach is a rancher, the players are cattle, to quote a certain poster. It's not the same thing.

I wonder that too; how many SU credits transfer over to Nebraska and vice versa? Personally it would kill me to see academic credits essentially wasted.
With the way the regional accreditation bodies work it's likely that all of the credits transfer, but what may be unknown is how they are applied to the student's programs. Sometimes there's a process required to look for equivalency for the course on the transcript to catalogued courses offered by the new institution.

I am accurately aware of this for stupid reasons. But you can trust me on it.

I have come to the conclusion that I need an NIL deal. Anybody want to buy a T shirt with the image of an old man with a military mustache? Give my agent Tomcat a call.
Sounds like a pretty sweet shirt tbh.

With the way the regional accreditation bodies work it's likely that all of the credits transfer, but what may be unknown is how they are applied to the student's programs. Sometimes there's a process required to look for equivalency for the course on the transcript to catalogued courses offered by the new institution.

I am accurately aware of this for stupid reasons. But you can trust me on it.
I’m not so sure man, even NYS SUNY CC credits don’t always transfer to SUNY four years without guaranteed without a formal program to program agreement. Most do, especially the Gen Eds. But not all.

I’m not so sure man, even NYS SUNY CC credits don’t always transfer to SUNY four years without guaranteed without a formal program to program agreement. Most do, especially the Gen Eds. But not all.
There is almost always a case by case aspect to it.

There is almost always a case by case aspect to it.
What’s weird is for regular students you can’t even know how many credits will transfer until after you’re admitted. I almost went to UF online a few years ago and that’s what they told me at least. Same with SUNY Empire.

For NCAA athletes recruiters probably already figured that out or something though I’d imagine.

Exactly.

He leaves for a HC job somewhere I think it’s a little different because they respect that he moved up.

Going to the same position at a relatively similar school but in the b10 where there is more money.

The exact thought these kids have is, well if he can do it, I can too
Nebraska and Syracuse are not similar at all.

Something clearly is happening but we still don’t know yet

Well it has Oranges, so that makes me feel better. Maybe associate head DC or some other title and promotion.

Well it has Oranges, so that makes me feel better. Maybe associate head DC or some other title and promotion.
My guess is Rocky Long and Bellamy both get announced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom