Vikings: Adrian Peterson to return | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vikings: Adrian Peterson to return

First off, I am by no means defending AP nor advocating that he should be or shouldn't play...

Is the reason they are resinstating him because the Vikings could suspend for a max of four games, however with pay, per the CBA? Also, the league has to wait until due process is complete, per the CBA? Just wondering if the league's hands are tied on this because of the CBA? And I am asking because I don't know and was wondering if someone else knew...

The Vikings have placed AP on the "Exempt List" which keeps him from all team activities until his case is resolved. Depending on how long the case takes, he could be out for quite a while... likely the rest of the season.

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 3m
BREAKING: Nike has suspended its endorsement contract with Adrian Peterson

Bxvw7wrIYAAmiVc.png

i have no issue with him playing until the justice system makes its ruling. Everyone here is overly judgmental all the time, its amazing. This is America. Innocent until proven guilty. This isnt Iraq where you get beheaded for looking at someone wrong.

This isn't the court of law, playing in the nfl is a privilege.

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 3m
BREAKING: Nike has suspended its endorsement contract with Adrian Peterson

Bxvw7wrIYAAmiVc.png
Anyone else find it ironic that one of the prime beneficiaries of 3rd world sweat shops where child labor, and in many cases child abuse, is rampant makes a statement like the above? Talk about people in glass houses...

I do respect Nike for doing this... The fastest way to force change in the NFL is to threaten the cash cow. I wish/hope they would call for Goddell to step down. Maybe they are doing it in private.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom