Ville vs. FSU thread | Syracusefan.com

Ville vs. FSU thread

Cuse House

All American
Louisville just scored very quickly against FSU. There was zero resistance on that drive. Early on in the game, but if they score a ton on FSU, I won't be too upset about last week (not upset to begin with).

Jackson is Michael Vick 2.0. If they win today I don't see them losing the rest of the way in the regular season. Yes, I don't see them losing vs Clemson and I see them destroying Houston.

jackson still has a long way to go passing the ball. even against us he had drops but most of the balls were not that accurate.

Why do they keep saying Jackson is an accurate passer? He's an amazing athlete with a cannon for an arm, but he is not accurate. He missed passes against us and he's already missed three open guys today, one where nobody was within 15 yards.

Praise him for what he is. Don't make him into something he's not.

Last edited:
'Ville red shirts with no issue getting into the FSU backfield.

This game is over folks. L'ville is the best team in the country (as of mid-September) and I am not even sure it's that close.

This Louisville offense is really moving the ball fast against Florida State.

I don't know if this has been talked about, but Jackson is scary good.

When we be beat South Florida, I think the perception of our team will be much more positive.

Well, I guess this answers the question of whether Louisville was that good, or were we that bad. We may have lost to the best team in the country and the Heisman trophy winner. If they can do this to the #2 ranked team, watch out Bama!

Well, I guess this answers the question of whether Louisville was that good, or were we that bad. We may have lost to the best team in the country and the Heisman trophy winner. If they can do this to the #2 ranked team, watch out Bama!
Not disagreeing, but, I knew we were watching a really good team last week. This FSU game might end up really good, but, Louisville will be in the hunt this season.

I have nicknamed him Tecmo Jackson

After "Tecmo Bo" Jackson? Kind of like Tomlinson ripping the LT nickname.

Edit: in fairness, "Tecmo Bo" may have just been among my buddies back in the day. Not quite a nationwide nickname.

Slept late on west coast and woke up to 14-0. Just what I was hoping for!!!