Ville vs. FSU thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ville vs. FSU thread

I'm ready to concede I will not be getting my wish.

This is really helping me to get over my sadness of missing Syracuse this weekend for my 40th reunion...

Louisville-Clemson October 1.

Might be a competitive game. Playing at Clemson.

Hopefully the best part of all this is comes down to FSU telling Swofford to get LVille out of the Atlantic.

A lot of teams have asked nicely and gotten denied. FSU will demand it and it will get done.

"It's fittin' ta get real ugly" ... don't think I've heard that from an ESPN guy before LOL.

So, that Louisville game against Syracuse looks a little different today... early in the game Herbstreit couldn't stop saying how Louisville wasn't playing Syracuse this week, they were going against a "legit" defense. Now he's just making excuses for Florida State because he can't believe it.

Look, Syracuse looked really bad last week, but we're seeing the same thing this week against that "legit" defense loaded with stud recruits. I think Syracuse looking bad last week was much more to do with Louisville being incredible this year than Syracuse being completely awful.

Could someone remind me why the divisions were set up this way in the first place? Good gracious, Ignatius.