Ville-WSU | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ville-WSU

The refs just took over, AND RUINED A FINAL FOUR GAME. that refs career should be over.

Nice job officiating...

Why wasn't that a jump ball w/ Smith right there? Got all arm, and held it for .01th of a second.

Wow. That was brutal. I can them calling a jump MAYBE...but in that instance? Come on. That was a quick, quick whistle.

Unreal!! Can't call that jump ball, it was a foul if anything.

Although it was a bullshit jump ball, WSU players should have had more awareness...in that situation the second he pulled down the board...under durress..he should have called TO..instead he dribbled the ball..picked it up...and then got "tied up".

Louisville won because WSU crapped their pants in the last 8 minutes of the game and Louisville made shots. The game changed when Baker passed up the wide open three at the top of the key. He was afraid to shoot it.

WSU players got lax with the ball a few times.

Behanan knocked a rebound out of one guys hands, Hancock 'tied up baker at the end'.

They needed to be more aware, and they weren't.

Louisville won because WSU crapped their pants in the last 8 minutes of the game and Louisville made shots. The game changed when Baxter passed up the wide open three at the top of the key. He was afraid to shoot it.
Baxter and Baker both.

The "jump ball" was bad but everyone knows the premature tie-up is college refs' 2nd favorite horrible call after the terrible charge/flop.
I think the call I hated the most was when Siva tried saving the ball out of bounds, obviously failed, but the ref didn't rule he was out until the WSU player secured the ball (if it goes off his foot or something it would've been L'ville ball).

WSU did this against OSU too, they managed to barely hold on there.

They just showed the jump ball call from the other end of the court and it looked like a good call.

Agree, but the missed flagrant was, which would have given wsu two shots and the ball, so a tie game of shots are made and ball. Instead Louisville steals pass and gets lead to four. Ballgame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom