Vindicated | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vindicated

I'm guessing its one very poor recruiter

What makes you guess that? Couldn't it be a good recruiter who is jumping to a bigger program or a bigger job such as a coordinator role or simply moving closer to home?

Frozen said:
What makes you guess that? Couldn't it be a good recruiter who is jumping to a bigger program or a bigger job such as a coordinator role or simply moving closer to home?

He's not right but he's closer than you are.

I haven't submitted a guess, so I couldn't possibly be close to the answer.

rrlbees said:

We get it bees you have inside information. Kind of a clown move to continue to throw it out there.

Orangeman83 said:
We get it bees you have inside information. Kind of a clown move to continue to throw it out there.

My response had nothing to do with what I do or don't know. It had to do with Frozen always challenging what Cali says.

Not sure why I even chose to explain that to you.

rrlbees said:
My response had nothing to do with what I do or don't know. It had to do with Frozen always challenging what Cali says. Not sure why I even chose to explain that to you.

It absolutely did, you are telling people how close there guesses are. (Even for people not submitting guesses).

Orangeman83 said:
It absolutely did, you are telling people how close there guesses are. (Even for people not submitting guesses).

Glad you can read minds.

You're wrong.

rrlbees said:
Glad you can read minds. You're wrong.

I can read posts bud. You were not implying how close a guess was?? More than once on the last two threads about this subject, have you interjected you know who is going. Am I wrong about that?? I think not.

Orangeman83 said:
I can read posts bud. You were not implying how close a guess was?? More than once on the last two threads about this subject, have you interjected you know who is going. Am I wrong about that?? I think not.

Let me put it this way for you "bud". Frozen could have made that same post word for word in response to any other poster and I wouldn't have replied. It was because he responded to another Cali post like he does 95% of the time.

gaa.jpg

rrlbees said:
Let me put it this way for you "bud". Frozen could have made that same post word for word in response to any other poster and I wouldn't have replied. It was because he responded to another Cali post like he does 95% of the time.

Understandable. Needless to say you have referenced a few times you know, that's all I'm saying. The other times were just to let everyone know. Btw thanks for not deleting my posts or kicking me off lol.

pissing match part 2 commenced -feel free to take it to 11 asap

Orangeman83 said:
Understandable. Needless to say you have referenced a few times you know, that's all I'm saying. The other times were just to let everyone know. Btw thanks for not deleting my posts or kicking me off lol.

I replied twice I believe in the other thread. One saying I had heard the same, basically confirming DCuse's post was legit. Then posting that it was 100% confirmed and the coach was in fact already gone.

rrlbees said:
I replied twice I believe in the other thread. One saying I had heard the same, basically confirming DCuse's post was legit. Then posting that it was 100% confirmed and the coach was in fact already gone.

So we agree?? So what is your reason for not telling us who it is?

Because Bees is smarter than us (me) for not posting anything at all versus posting the tidbit scraps that the rest of us get???

Orangeman83 said:

Because I was asked not to give the name yet?

Because he wants to drive hits to the site by having you refresh 8 zillion times! That and he enjoys the pain it causes all of you! ;)

Because Kim Jong Bees does as he pleases. :D

I heard his Uncle by marriage mysteriously disappeared from the board after upsetting Kim Jong Bees

BTW, nice call DCuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom