Virginia Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Solomon is cheap.

That was dirty.
Yeah, it looked like a hit on a QB after releasing a pass. Got to pull up or turn away. We got lucky it happened at the end of the game. That kind of shot can fire up a team's emotion.

we scored and there was a shoving match?

Faceoff scrum, SU eventually gets with 5 seconds, Kennedy smartly throws it in the air toward the UVA goalie, UVA goalie gets it as time expires as he goes to launch it Solomon absolutely trucks him, flag down chaos ensues.

Huge
78A0C532-71DD-4469-BD27-298439DD50DA.png

Faceoff scrum, SU eventually gets with 5 seconds, Kennedy smartly throws it in the air toward the UVA goalie, UVA goalie gets it as time expires as he goes to launch it Solomon absolutely trucks him, flag down chaos ensues.
Oh boy. That's all we need .. chalkboard material for UVA.

Oh boy. That's all we need .. chalkboard material for UVA.

It was beyond idiotic, Solomon has been like that his whole career, Desko better do something about it. As it is hes suspended the first half of the JHU game now. Moron.

Just heard DESKO tell a parent that Solomon will have to sit out the next game

Yeah, it looked like a hit on a QB after releasing a pass. Got to pull up or turn away. We got lucky it happened at the end of the game. That kind of shot can fire up a team's emotion.

IMO he’s not dominant enough to offset the number of boneheaded penalties he gets.

He’s a good player but he also throws a lot of cheap shots. I won’t go as far as calling him a punk but he’s closer to that end of the spectrum than your typical hard riding attackman.

Incredibly stupid play by Solomon. I get that the goalie was jawing the entire game but you can't risk that at the end

Incredibly stupid play by Solomon. I get that the goalie was jawing the entire game but you can't risk that at the end

Smack talking goalies aren’t uncommon (cough, Rob Mulligan, cough).

IMO he’s not dominant enough to offset the number of boneheaded penalties he gets.

He’s a good player but he also throws a lot of cheap shots. I won’t go as far as calling him a punk but he’s closer to that end of the spectrum than your typical hard riding attackman.
Agreed. He has to play in control of himself. It will cost the team at some point, and not just a man-down penalty.

Fernandez condition will be key, with Helmer already out we need him to be OK. If not were going to have to bump Murphy back to LSM or play Barlow as the back up. Sounds like Swigart is buried on the bench.

Not sure. He just said he thought he had to sit for a game.

I believe its the first half of the game not the entire one but maybe becuse it was after the whistle it is the whole game. Seebold better be ready.

Bomberry being able to play next week will be huge. Can bump Kennedy to LSM if we have to or Murphy who is a natural LSM. Barlow already blew his Redshirt so perhaps he will get the nod. With Tinney, Fusco is going to have to play most of the game unfortunately if Fernandez is out.

Agree with the second point.

Nothing good about it, though. Need him on the field.

Definitely hurts, especially against a team like Hopkins who doesn't have a ton of great long poles once you get past Foley and Kuhn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom