Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Update
We have 200 tickets for the game versus at UVA on October 17th held for our group, located in Section 111 rows M-X. We have now sold 96 tickets! I have 104 left in our section.

The cost of each ticket is $25. A $2.50 per ticket processing fee and $7 per order charge apply to each order. ($7 order charge waived for customers selecting Print At Home as the ticket delivery method) If you have a problem with the waiver for printing at home call the UVA box office (800) 542-8821 x2.

Members of our group (this means you!) may log in to purchase tickets by following these steps:
1.) Go to http://www.virginiasports.com/gtw
2.) Enter the login information below:
Sign-In ID: syracusefan
Password: orange

scott_stadium_seating_chart-png.35513

In order to get that price I had to guarantee 100 tickets. My faith in you turkeys has been rewarded! As for you lollygaggers

Crusty,

I'll be purchasing either four or six tickets hopefully by next week. Just awaiting to hear from friends in VA.

I just got my two, I had no trouble using Firefox. Medical issues have me up in the air, but am planning to be there, waiting for more info on tailgate/parking. Thanks for your efforts Crusty.

With respect to the UVA tailgate, TexanMark is trying to coordinate with SU Alum. They have designated UVA and NCS as the two road games for which they are going to sponsor tailgates. While we would very much like to be supportive of their efforts, they are planning on renting a UVA facility and sometimes they are limited to vendors approved by UVA, making it impossible to provide any value.

We waiting to see exactly what SU can do. My personal preference would be for them to secure the site and then let us bring the food and beverage. However, that may not be possible. In that case, we will probably opt to run our own tailgate.

I think UVA can be as good as the Maryland tailgate a couple of years ago (or better).

I am planning to do some recon next month and will get in touch with CuseJuicy, Hoo's That, VaSaltine and anyone else who lives in or is familiar with the area. PM me if you can help.

Gauging Interest in Shuttle Service

We can get a 32 passenger shuttle bus to run between the tailgate (wherever it is) and the stadium and back. It would cost about $7.50 per person. Would anyone be interested in this?

Gauging Interest in Shuttle Service

We can get a 32 passenger shuttle bus to run between the tailgate (wherever it is) and the stadium and back. It would cost about $7.50 per person. Would anyone be interested in this?

There are four of us that would be interested in the shuttle to/from the stadium.

Thanks!

Cannot say I remember walking back - that was a long time ago...
I was at their Lacrosse stadium a couple years ago. Any one know where the football stadium is in relation to that?

I was at their Lacrosse stadium a couple years ago. Any one know where the football stadium is in relation to that?
The soccer/lacrosse stadium, Klockner Stadium, is adjacent to the University Hall parking lot. FWIW, the hill between U Hall and Scott Stadium is not very high or a very steep slope in either direction.

With respect to the UVA tailgate, TexanMark is trying to coordinate with SU Alum. They have designated UVA and NCS as the two road games for which they are going to sponsor tailgates. While we would very much like to be supportive of their efforts, they are planning on renting a UVA facility and sometimes they are limited to vendors approved by UVA, making it impossible to provide any value.

We waiting to see exactly what SU can do. My personal preference would be for them to secure the site and then let us bring the food and beverage. However, that may not be possible. In that case, we will probably opt to run our own tailgate.

I think UVA can be as good as the Maryland tailgate a couple of years ago (or better).

I am planning to do some recon next month and will get in touch with CuseJuicy, Hoo's That, VaSaltine and anyone else who lives in or is familiar with the area. PM me if you can help.

Crusty. Just got my 2 tics online. Let me know if you want some company when you do your recon. I'm a quick 2 hour drive from UVA and would be happy to come up.

Crusty. Just got my 2 tics online. Let me know if you want some company when you do your recon. I'm a quick 2 hour drive from UVA and would be happy to come up.
Great. When I get closer to the date I will let you know. Thanks

Update
We have crossed the century mark! Next stop 200!!!
Go Orange! (I think I can safely say that again as we have new ORANGE unis this season!)

Update
We are up to 106 tickets sold. We have a total of 200 reserved for us in one section. I don't know how long they will keep this reservation so get them while they last.

I have it on good authority that this game/tailgate will be epic and not to be missed!!

Update
We are up to 106 tickets sold. We have a total of 200 reserved for us in one section. I don't know how long they will keep this reservation so get them while they last.

I have it on good authority that this game/tailgate will be epic and not to be missed!!

Hey Crusty, do they mail you the tickets if you can't print at home. Planning on making my purchase today!

Don't link up with SU for the tailgate!!! Please! We paid extra for the official SU one last year (cant remember the game...lol) It was awful! We walked away without entering. Might be fun for the older heads, but man it looked like a snooze fest in there. No thanks.

Don't link up with SU for the tailgate!!! Please! We paid extra for the official SU one last year (cant remember the game...lol) It was awful! We walked away without entering. Might be fun for the older heads, but man it looked like a snooze fest in there. No thanks.
I'm cognizant of the issues with the Wake Forest tailgate by SU...you'll have an option to tailgate with either.

I'm looking for four tickets. Are there tickets still available and how do I reserve them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom