Virginia Tech Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech Prediction Thread...

image.jpg

image.jpg

How bout the assistant coach checking out the cheerleaders instead of paying attention to the huddle.
Buzz's players play hard. But he's as annoying as it gets. I've seen many coaches rant and rave (Petino), walk all over the playing surface (Gregory) and set up irritating mid-court encampments during time outs. Buzz does all three in spectacular fashion ... turning himself into a lathering, egomaniacle spectacle that detracts from the enjoyment of the game.

Buzz's players play hard. But he's as annoying as it gets. I've seen many coaches rant and rave (Petino), walk all over the playing surface (Gregory) and set up irritating mid-court encampments during time outs. Buzz does all three in spectacular fashion ... turning himself into a lathering, egomaniacle spectacle that detracts from the enjoyment of the game.
I get excited on the sidelines when I coach. My son uses Buzz as the standard of when I went too far.

I get excited on the sidelines when I coach. My son uses Buzz as the standard of when I went too far.

During a CYO game a friend of mine was doing the scoreboard. But he was an assistant coach. He got so excited on a call he got a technical. I almost fell off the chair. How many times do you see the guy doing the scoreboard get a technical???

But it's YOUR kid playing .. and it's what, CYO? Buzz is a D-1 coach ... and he still comes apart at the seems. I bet his life expectancy is 60.

But it's YOUR kid playing .. and it's what, CYO? Buzz is a D-1 coach ... and he still comes apart at the seems. I bet his life expectancy is 60.

I actually like the guy because the post game interview when we beat them in the NCAA tournament. He had nothing but nice things to say about our coach and our players. I thought he showed class. Unlike Pitino who starts ranting about everything else was why they lost the game to us.

I actually like the guy because the post game interview when we beat them in the NCAA tournament. He had nothing but nice things to say about our coach and our players. I thought he showed class. Unlike Pitino who starts ranting about everything else was why they lost the game to us.
Yah, it's not his personality, really. He's actually pretty classy off the court, and obviously a great motivator. But on the Court, he's a hot mess.

Yah, it's not his personality, really. He's actually pretty classy off the court, and obviously a great motivator. But on the Court, he's a hot mess.

Your comments remind me of my first wife minus the "classy" and "motivator" part. Just to be clear, leaving "pretty great hot mess".

SU 78
Va. Tech 69

Butterbean is going DOWN
I think you pretty much nailed it. Buzz seems to be the love child of Butterbean and Sinead O'Connor's first (and last) date.

This is the God's honest truth. I coached a game tonight and the ref looked almost exactly like Buzz. My son knew it and laughed his head off when I told him about the thread. I told my daughters to remember what the ref looked like. When we got home to watch the second half my daughters laughed when they saw the resemblance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom