Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

The transfers can be announced anytime, so the 19th and 20th is more for the high school kids. I'm getting the feeling they are purposefully rolling these out one at a time. Makes for a daily news cycle where Cuse is in the headlines. Haynes yesterday. McCord today. Norman & Heard tomorrow and Tuesday? Diggs brothers together? KingJoseph and the high school kids on the 19th and 20th. Marcellus Barnes on 1/6 at the All-American Bowl.
Yep stretch out the great press. More impactful for future recruits seeing new names to Syracuse every day to the 20th. Snag a couple end of January.

The transfers can be announced anytime, so the 19th and 20th is more for the high school kids. I'm getting the feeling they are purposefully rolling these out one at a time. Makes for a daily news cycle where Cuse is in the headlines and all over social media. Haynes yesterday. McCord today. Norman & Heard tomorrow and Tuesday? Diggs brothers together? KingJoseph and the high school kids on the 19th and 20th. Marcellus Barnes on 1/6 at the All-American Bowl.
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Love this clip!

Lets pretend they knew everyone who was committed, this weekend. Now, would they retweet a dart when the kid was ready to announce? OR would it just be another one?

Great weekend. I'm hoping for the latter. ;-)

Side note. Change your X format to this for viewing - with brackets on the ends. [ ]

MEDIA=twitter]1736574138209231249[/MEDIA

Today is a quite period and dead period starts tomorrow for high school recruiting. Can the coaches still make home visits today?
For the portal does the high school calendar apply or can the coaches still make contact?

Today is a quite period and dead period starts tomorrow for high school recruiting. Can the coaches still make home visits today?
For the portal does the high school calendar apply or can the coaches still make contact?
No off campus in person contact is allowed during a quiet period.

I was expecting Fran to let go of a few of Dino’s recruits and then land 3 or 4 recruits of his own. Maybe land a 4 star………..but holy moly, these last two weeks are completely beyond any expectations. Fran is the Man. Fran doesn’t F around.
Yeah, I thought he'd have a little positive impact on this class, but it would be maybe a couple of guys and the rest of the impact was coming from the portal.

Fran learnt me good tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom