Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

In the past 20 years, maybe 2 of these recruits show up for a visit.
Again, this is INCREDIBLE
We probably wouldn’t sniff the top-end transfer guys but a lot of these guys here this weekend are commitments under the prior staff.

Some sites have Tremble as still our top recruit. Gotta give Nunzio credit for that and retaining.

Oh boy...we got some new whips for the weekend visitors!

Nice fast cars for small people! Can we bring in some for the big guys? Most of em should fit in this.

download (9).jpeg

Doesn’t appear to be a receiver. Appears to be a LB who will be a redshirt Soph and he’s just been killing it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 235141
Yeah I think I misspoke when I said WR.

I saw his stat line thought and was like…huh?

Meanwhile KJ Bolden visits us last week out of nowhere - not intriguing. He visits the school he’s actually committed to this week - intriguing. :confused:

There's Hibachi again I think. Cinco Clark posted a pic on his IG story.
NICE! Hibachi is a nice show. Food OK. Plenty more you can do... FIRE FIRE FIRE! A slow proofed pizza dough, in a 900 degree wood fired oven is immaculate... 60 seconds.

Taco Al Pastor, on a wood fired spit, with a fresh pineapple dripping from the top is glorious. There is a movie about this... ;-)

PLENTY more to do. Flambe, etc. Especially with a room full of linemen. This, is in fact, their love language.

Someone mentioned Dinobbq in the dome. You gotta let it rest for an hour. If you smoke your own brisket, inject it with wagyu tallow. Franklin BBQ secret - best brisket in America. A wagyu A5 briskett is $1500+. I've saved myself about $75k doing this with Prime, and Choice Brisket... DO IT.

I've been fortunate to serve a bunch of our OLine fresh seafood, right off the North Atlantic boat. (My wife is a boat captain, and I often eat 6 lobster a week...lol) Nothing like seafood right off the boat. Hibachi is cool. The best food on earth will wake you up in the middle of the night, thinking about it.

Hibachi is just a starting point...;-)
Great food is universal.

This is Al Pastor, if you've never had it. ;-)

Screenshot_20220116-143445_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! Hibachi is a nice show. Food OK. Plenty more you can do... FIRE FIRE FIRE! A slow proofed pizza dough, in a 900 degree wood fired oven is immaculate... 60 seconds.

Taco Al Pastor, on a wood fired spit, with a fresh pineapple dripping from the top is glorious. There is a movie about this... ;-)

PLENTY more to do. Flambe, etc. Especially with a room full of linemen. This, is in fact, their love language.

Someone mentioned Dinobbq in the dome. You gotta let it rest for an hour. If you smoke your own brisket, inject it with wagyu tallow. Franklin BBQ secret - best brisket in America. A wagyu A5 briskett is $1500+. I've saved myself about $75k doing this with Prime, and Choice Brisket... DO IT.

I've been fortunate to serve a bunch of our OLine fresh seafood, right off the North Atlantic boat. (My wife is a boat captain, and I often eat 6 lobster a week...lol) Nothing like seafood right off the boat. Hibachi is cool. The best food on earth will wake you up in the middle of the night, thinking about it.

Great food is universal.

View attachment 235144

Can you add some insight into Wendy’s please.

No. You'll have to wait for the monster truck show. ;)
My kids are 6'7 and 6'5. They fit in almost nothing. Everything is made for short people. Very very short people. A jeep's roll bar will kill you if you are over 5'10. My big kid wants a Unimog...(posted) Had no idea what they were, but he's thinking he may actually fit...

Last edited:

Great food is universal.

View attachment 235144
had it in Cancun last spring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom