Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

Btw- since im positive they'll be more than enough space available, I humbly reserve the right to add more letters to said penile tattoo. :cool:

"SupercaliFRANilisticexpialidocious" and something along the lines of..."four-score and seven years ago, blah blah blah"...
Reminds me of the joke where the punchline was “Shorty’s Bar and Grill Albuquerque New Mexico”

I presume all these guys have been officially offered.
Do we get some verbals tomorrow before they leave?
If there’s anyone who knows how to elevate and consecrate the moment it’s HCFB.

66ED961A-637A-4991-944C-504296F409B1.jpeg

I presume all these guys have been officially offered.
Do we get some verbals tomorrow before they leave?
If there’s anyone who knows how to elevate and consecrate the moment it’s HCFB.
Some kids prefer to go home and talk it over with their parents before declaring a commitment.
Some will wait to announce at a ceremony at home/school.
Some will just wait until signing day.

Btw- since im positive they'll be more than enough space available, I humbly reserve the right to add more letters to said penile tattoo. :cool:

"SupercaliFRANilisticexpialidocious" and something along the lines of..."four-score and seven years ago, blah blah blah"...
Just hang a 44 on it and call it good

Those quotes from Bolden don’t sound like he just went on a courtesy visit to me. Sounds like he had a really good time. While it would be mind-blowing to get a flip, it sets us up really well if Bolden decides to transfer at some point as well.

Just the thought that a 5-star recruit is saying Fran is going to have us in the playoffs before long is absolutely nuts and certainly not something any of us would have believed a few weeks ago was possible

Those quotes from Bolden don’t sound like he just went on a courtesy visit to me. Sounds like he had a really good time. While it would be mind-blowing to get a flip, it sets us up really well if Bolden decides to transfer at some point as well.

Just the thought that a 5-star recruit is saying Fran is going to have us in the playoffs before long is absolutely nuts and certainly not something any of us would have believed a few weeks ago was possible
Listen, I think it’s great he visited and it’s always good publicity when a 5 star visits your school. However, this kid is going to command NIL money that I don’t think Syracuse can come close to competing with. I think someday Fran will pull off getting a 5 star here but too many things need to line up first before this to be a realistic outcome. Don’t overthink this. Bolden is going to FSU or some factory school equivalent. We should be very happy with Edwards.

Listen, I think it’s great he visited and it’s always good publicity when a 5 star visits your school. However, this kid is going to command NIL money that I don’t think Syracuse can come close to competing with. I think someday Fran will pull off getting a 5 star here but too many things need to line up first before this to be a realistic outcome. Don’t overthink this. Bolden is going to FSU or some factory school equivalent. We should be very happy with Edwards.
Hopefully you’re doing your part in donating to one of the various NIL groups. If not, take Fran’s advice

I don’t have any inside info, logic tells me by the quality of the visitors this weekend that JW and Company have raised the NIL availability….. by a lot.

I give to multiple collectives but it is so gross that fans are being panhandled for money when the revenue is what it is for the conferences and schools. What a freaking grift this system is.

I don’t have any inside info, logic tells me by the quality of the visitors this weekend that JW and Company have raised the NIL availability….. by a lot.
If SU ponies up for the rest of the facilities upgrades that will free up significant NIL from donors

If Fran proves that he can nab a 5 star to Cuse, especially from an ACC competitor, NIL will not be an issue unless FSU/whoever countered with something unreasonable.

We have money, we’re just not going to pay for the sake of paying. Fran’s scouts are giving the greenlight to pay kids based on character, fit and need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom