Waiting for Flying clearance | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Waiting for Flying clearance

Sorry about that - I was at the game and knew we won. I meant to say "pushed us to OT". Either way, they'll be fine.

Wait you may still be right, was that a victory that Boeheim was forced to give back?

This is part of JB's genius. Not having game day shootarounds for years has been the perfect training for situations like this. We can just show up last minute and roll.

Zelda Zonk said:
This is part of JB's genius. Not having game day shootarounds for years has been the perfect training for situations like this. We can just show up last minute and roll.

I believe they usually practice at the arena the afternoon/evening before after arriving.

SWC75 said:
"Home of the Cavaliers". Was that our plane or one of theirs that they sent to go get us?

Our plane but their stairs that they push up to the plane.

"Home of the Cavaliers". Was that our plane or one of theirs that they sent to go get us?
That's the mobile jetway from the airport, not part of the plane.

You might be onto something. I was thinking about having the leftover chicken chili I made the other night. That should have the same effect.
IIRC, James Southerland was called out at one of the big hoops celebrations for being gassy out on the court. Anything to get some separation.