Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offensive line is an embarrassment. Dino needs to get into the transfer portal and see if there are B1G/SEC players looking to get some immediate playing time. That needs to be six on the goal line. Babers' face said it all. He wasn't happy with settling for three.
Transfer OG from PA who is leaving Florida, True Freshman starter this year and left after 8 games

Defense playing well. Lost season. How do we not throw it once or go for it on 4th?

Im on the fence and Dino is making it really easy not to renew.

Our safeties are downright embarrassing. Swagdaddy’s worse than Lynch

I'm going to start calling Cisco "Crisco" because Crisco is a shortening and Cisco shortens leads.

I love Dino but the way he's dealt with Tommy and his playing time this year is some of the strangest coaching decision-making I've ever seen.
It goes beyond Tommy, we in general leverage personnel is some really strange ways. I will ever understand the purpose Elmore brings in this offense.

Defense playing well. Lost season. How do we not throw it once or go for it on 4th?

Im on the fence and Dino is making it really easy not to renew.
Agreed, go for it. Nothing at all to lose since were out of bowl contention

His anger seems to lie with the refs.

Mine is with how we let this team right back in the game.
All my son wants to do is kill people in football and we make him play soccer is sitting here freaking out that they just let players run by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom